Inspection By Appointment - Single Storey Family Home – CTHS Catchment
Auction Location: Onsite.
Updated with modern finishings throughout, this quality Dural home falls into one of the most popular residential pockets of the suburb for its convenience and school catchments. Only a brief 3-minute drive to two of the area’s most sought-after schools, both Cherrybrook Technology High School and Oakhill Drive Public School are just around the corner. Designed and located in an area that keeps the family in mind, this property boasts five living spaces both all joined with the main meals, family room and spacious rumpus overlooking and easily accessing the covered entertainment area. Flooding the home with light are large windows throughout, lighting up the generous modern kitchen central to the living areas.
The level and generously sized yard is low maintenance and private, finished with manicured gardens and trees. Overlooking the stunning yard is a pergola and paved outdoor living space, sheltered for year-round entertainment. An automatic double garage with large workshop/storage space completes the home, ideal to leave the car and take a short 60m stroll to the nearby bus stop for access to nearby shops and the city.
– Spaciously designed and combining entertainment and family living into one, five different spaces around the home boast quality finishing including split system air conditioning units, cornices, large windows, and seamless access to the outdoor entertaining.
– Modern and central to the home, the kitchen is complete with quality features including stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, double sinks, microwave, 40mm Caesarstone benchtops with breakfast bar and extensive cupboard space.
– Five brightly lit bedrooms are complete with built-in robes, including the master bedroom which also includes a private updated modern ensuite and split system air conditioner for year-round comfort.
– Two bathrooms include the ensuite and main. Both updated with modern finishings such as floor-to-ceiling tiles, showers, and a bath to the main. Laundry with 3-way access to both garage and backyard off the kitchen.
– Extra features include fresh paint, split system air conditioning units throughout and solid timber flooring.
– Beautifully manicured gardens surround a private, level lawned yard.
– Covered entertainment space complete with pavers and pergola.
– Spacious double garage completes with generous workshop/storage space.
– James Henty Drive Oval | 210m (3 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre | 2.4km (4 min drive)
– Oakhill Shopping Village | 1.1km (3 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Metro Station | 3.9km (6 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 30km (31 min drive)
– Bus Stop (James Henty Drive at Hickory Pl) | 60m (1 min walk)
– Oakhill Drive Public School | 1.4km (3 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1.8km (3 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 1.9km (5 min drive)
– Lorien Novalis School | 4km (7 min drive)
– Hills Grammar School | 5.4km (10 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council
Garage Space: Double Garage