Six Bed Family Home With North Facing Aspect & A Private Entertaining Backyard, Close To Public Transport & Schools
Auction Location: 27 Dorlton St, Kings Langley.
Catering for the large family and nestled on a quiet street in a central location is this spacious six-bedroom family home. Three bedrooms and a main bathroom to each level help fill the layout, perfect for in-law or guest accommodation, two rooms with split air conditioning and five of them flooded with light from the north facing aspect. The living spaces surround the renovated kitchen, overlooking the spacious and garden filled yard. A large alfresco area has an outlook over the huge yard space surrounded by manicured gardens, hedges and beautiful trees.
Perched on a spacious, level 697sqm block this home’s central location has several nearby parks and amenities from the doorstep. Boasting major supermarket chains and small boutiques, the Kings Langley Shopping Village is only 15 minutes walk away, or for larger shopping needs, Blacktown Westfields only 10 minutes drive away. Only moments from the M7, 10 minutes walk to the bus stop or 6 minutes drive to Seven Hills Station, access to the city CBD via car or public transport is in abundance.
– Spacious living options with polished wooden floors are spread throughout the home. Boasting three living and dining spaces downstairs centering around the kitchen and framed with cornices. Upstairs is a study area ideal for working from home
– Overlooking the gardens and spacious yard is the renovated and brightly lit kitchen boasting full electric cooking with mixed branded quality appliances and adjoining meals area. The hardwearing laminate benchtops are framed by extensive cupboard storage space.
– A total of six bedrooms spaced throughout all boast built in robes and timber floors, five of are north facing and two with split system air conditioning units. Downstairs bedrooms are ideal for in-law or guest accommodation.
– With a main bathroom to each level, both boasting floor to ceiling tiles, shower and toilet. Downstairs bathroom is complete with bath and nearby to bedrooms.
– Extra features of this home include split air conditioning units and cornices
– Paved pergola covered entertainment space with manicured gardens surrounded by leafy outlook
– Level and rectangular block with huge back yard and hedges for privacy
– Secure fencing safe for children and pets to play
– Single Garage with carport
– Endeavour Park | 800m (12 min walk)
– Kings Langley Shopping Village | 1.3km (15 min walk)
– Seven Hills Station | 4.0km (6 min drive)
– Blacktown Westfields | 5.1km (10 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 37.5km (34 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 750m (10 min walk)
– Kings Langley Public School | 850m (10 min walk)
– Blacktown Boys High School | 3.5km (6 min drive)
– Blacktown Girls High School | 4.0km (8 min drive)
– Patrician Brothers College | 4.7km (8 min drive)
– St Andrews College Junior | 4.3km (7 min drive)
– St Andrews College Senior | 4.2km (7 min drive)
Municipality: Blacktown Council