Sold Prior! Auction Cancelled - Spacious Family Home - Cherrybrook Tech Zoned
Auction Location: On-Site.
Located in one of the most prestigious pockets of Cherrybrook, known for its premium builds and quiet streets. Conveniently positioned only 1km from Cherrybrook Technology High School and 750m to a convenient bus stop with express access to the city, this bright family home has all the benefits expected of such a sought-after locale.
Sprawling across the ground floor are four generous lounge and dining rooms, flooded with light from the bay windows, creating quality family living and entertainment spaces. At the heart of the home is the ornate timber kitchen, hard wearing laminate benchtops with breakfast bar and a walk-in pantry to complement the already extensive storage options. Throughout the home are three full bathrooms, including the ensuite and a recently updated full bathroom with shower downstairs. The near new laundry has been refreshed to accommodate a large family with extra storage options and space, and with access to the back yard via the external door. Upstairs are four bright and spacious bedrooms finished with comforting carpeted floors, built-in robes and ducted air conditioning, including the master suite which boasts the luxury of a walk-in wardrobe and private ensuite. In addition to the upstairs rooms, a generously sized study sits on the ground floor, potentially doubling as a guest/spare room. The rear yard of the property features a sizable, decked entertainment area, covered by a large pergola for year-round enjoyment with access to the garage. Framing the block and bringing privacy are stunning established trees, gardens and high fences. Providing a touch of executive style, the front yard has low maintenance landscaped gardens and demanding street presence with angular roof structure and a triple garage.
Combining a premium location with a quality-built family home, this property has the features and space to accommodate the needs of the many looking to get into the busy and bustling Cherrybrook locale.
– Opulent timber kitchen finished with stainless steel dishwasher, hard wearing laminate benchtops with breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and extensive cabinet space for storage.
– Four generously sized living spaces brightly lit from the many windows and finished with a mixture of carpets and tiled slate floors and downlights.
– Four bedrooms finished with built-in robes, ducted air conditioning, and carpeted floors, including the master bedroom which has upgraded walk-in robe and updated ensuite. Downstairs study room can double as a spare bedroom.
– Extra features include duct air conditioning upstairs, two split system air conditioners, downlights and alarm system.
– Large, decked entertainment and bbq area partly covered by pergola for year-round enjoyment.
– Grassed yard made private by established trees and high fences.
– Triple garage with additional space for storage.
– Erlestroke Park | 400m (5 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre | 1.6 km (3 min drive)
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 3.6km (6 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Train Station | 2.2km (5 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 30.6km (32 min drive)
– City Bus Stop | 750m (9 min walk)
– Oakhill Drive Public School | 1.7 km (4 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1km (14 min walk)
– Tangara School for Girls | 2.4km (6 min drive
– Oakhill College | 1.8km (4 min drive)
– The Hills Grammar School | 7.6km (11 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council