Sun-drenched family residence with in-law accommodation – CTHS zoned
Bringing together a nature-centred Cherrybrook address with a thorough internal remodel, this spacious family home posits exceptional entertainment potential with a modern lifestyle only aided by its expansive footprint. The home also has a separate entrance for either in-law accommodation or rental opportunity for extra income. For those who travel to the city for work or leisure, this home is located only a 50 metre walk to the bus stop.
Well lit by large windows, ample skylights and LED downlighting throughout, this sun-drenched property makes for an ideal family home. Presenting large bedrooms in orbit of a centralised formal living and dining area, the otherwise open-concept floorplan posits ample space for the modern family. Recent renovations and thorough remodelling present a notable finish of class to the wider indoors, with decorative cornices, to the hardwood flooring and granite benchtops found throughout. Each bedroom is notably oversize for the era of the property, with the spacious master bedroom featuring a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom access.
Desirably zoned for Cherrybrook Technology High School and John Purchase Public School, a suburb-central address means a property close to regional parkland, hiking trails, suburban amenities and very central public transport. Outdoors, clear attention has been made to entertainment, where an all-new paved alfresco has been installed in the backyard overlooking a substantial level lawn and sun-bathed, north-facing manicured garden (similar to that seen in the expansive street frontage).
• Spacious family home, well finished by recent renovations and thorough remodelling
• Master bedroom features ensuite bathroom access and a walk-in wardrobe
• All secondary bedrooms feature a similar commitment to open space, ample natural lighting elevating their lofty appeal
• Spacious formal lounge and formal dining rooms lend a distinct structure to the floorplan, which is otherwise notably open plan and centralised around a family space and the kitchen/dining area
• Remodelled technical kitchen now boasts elegant granite benchtops, soft-close drawers and stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher – all surrounding a family-centric stone breakfast bar
• Remodelled laundry presents Caesarstone benchtops and ample storage – more than is common to the area
• Secure perimeter alarm system
• Split-system air conditioning in living areas
• Secure two-vehicle automatic garage with internal shopper’s access, plus ample driveway and street parking for more vehicles
• Recently installed rear entertainment alfresco, covered from the elements and fully paved
• North facing backyard enjoys a sunlit aspect throughout the day, featuring the new alfresco, private water feature and light-bathed level lawn
• Gated access between front and rear of property
• External in-law accommodation or rental home with two bedrooms, a private entrance and a highly contemporary design evident
• Cherrybrook Village | 2.0 km
• Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 6.3 km
• Patricia Hiking Trail, Trevor’s Lane Hiking Trail and Refuge Rock Hiking Trail | < 0.5 km • Carmen Park | 0.65 km • Kentia Hiking Trail | 0.7 km • City Bus Stop | 50m • Bus Stop | 0.062 km (about 30 seconds walk) • Cherrybrook Metro | 4.6 km • Sydney CBD | 30.7 km School Catchment: • John Purchase Public School | 2.2. km • Cherrybrook Technology High School | 2.3 km Surrounding Schools: • Warrah Village Steiner School | 1.62 km • Pacific Hills Christian School | 2.22 km • Thornleigh West Public School | 2.26 km Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.