Impressive Family Home Overlooking Caddies Creek
Auction Location: On Site.
With tasteful updates and a picturesque back yard, this stunning two storey family home is located in one of the most prestigious pockets of Rouse Hill. Filled with a variety of living and dining spaces, a seamlessly integrated sunroom, massive kitchen, renovated bathrooms and huge bedrooms, it is no wonder that this home deserves its place in one of Rouse Hills’ most desired streets
Designed with the needs of the family at its heart, the homes focus on large scale living and entertaining. Five generous living spaces to the bottom floor including lounge room, formal dinning room, family room, meal area and generously sized rumpus room overlooking the picturesque pool. Opening up to the living and dining rooms the ornate timber kitchen is complete with stone bench tops, complete gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, tiled splash back and plentiful storage extending into the centre island bench space. Upstairs are four spacious bedrooms finished with built-in robes and large window, including the master bedroom which also has an added walk-in robe and ensuite. Both the main bathroom and the ensuite have been updated with new floor to ceiling tiles, free-standing vanity tops, frameless showers and seperate baths. Downstairs is a study that doubles as a fifth bedroom.
Complete with an oversized double garage, there’s space for additional storage or a workshop space. Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac ended street, there is plenty for space for visitors to park in front of the home or in the drive way. Positioned in a convenient location, this home is a short drive to both the Rouse Hill Village and Rouse Hill Town Centre, 6 minutes drive to the Rouse Hill Metro station, and on 500m walk to the closest bus stop, completing its quality design with a rivalling locale.
– Ornate timber kitchen complete with stone bench tops, complete gas cooking, Smeg stainless steel appliances, tiled splash back and plentiful storage extending into the centre island bench space.
– Five downstairs living spaces and huge upstairs rumpus room include a stunning formal dining room surrounded by large windows set overlooking the back yard and undercover entertainment space.
– Four spacious bedrooms upstairs are all complete with built-in robes and large windows, including the master bedroom which also boasts a walk-in robe, ensuite and a split system Fujitsu air conditioner
– Extra features include ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuum, high ceilings and internal gas outlet.
– Large private yard surrounded by landscaped gardens
– Stunning pool surrounded by stone retaining walls and gardens
– Garden/pool shed for additional storage.
– Extra large double garage with workshop space.
– Sunroom fitted with split system Fujitsu air conditioner
– Kellyville Netball Courts | 1.6km (4 min drive)
– Rouse Hill Regional Park | 3.8km (7 min drive)
– The Hill Centenary Park | 1.3km (3 min drive)
– Rouse Hill Village | 2.2km (4 min drive)
– Rouse Hill Town Centre | 2.4km (4 min drive)
– Rouse Hill Metro | 3.0km (5 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 45.8km (46 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 500m (6 min walk)
– Rouse Hill Public School | 2km (4 min drive)
– Rouse Hill High School | 2.1km (5 min drive)
– Our Lady of the Angels | 1.4km (3 min drive)
– Rouse Hill Anglican College | 3.0km (7 min drive)
Municipality: The Hills Council
Block Size: 700sqm
Garage Area: Double Garage