Contemporary family living in The Ponds estate
Refined and spacious, this well-lit family home combines a contemporary interior and range of modern fittings with an ideal location in the heart of a growing estate.
Featuring four bedrooms and two bathrooms across its sizeable floorplan, high ceilings and a general commitment to open space define the indoors. The light-filled floorplan is sunlit by multiple sweeping windows, illuminating the formal loungeroom and combined living/dining area in natural sunlight. The spacious master bedroom features ensuite bathroom access and an overlook across the block’s suburban surrounds, while each secondary bedroom enjoys a private position in orbit of the central living area. A technical kitchen presents ample cabinetry and modern stainless steel Blanco and Omega appliances, poised beneath graceful Caesarstone benchtops.
Outdoors, a covered rear alfresco presents modish entertainment potential in overlook of a substantial level lawn and terraced hedge garden. The Ponds suburb overall is surrounded by local schools, shops, and, aptly enough, aquatic parkland – and this Ponds address is no different. Three distinct suburban landscapes are within a kilometre from the front door, and public transport alongside other local amenities are just a short walk away.
• Spacious four bedroom, two bathroom family home, presented on a large block and enjoying an east-facing aspect
• A light-filled interior is sunlit by many large windows, illuminating the open plan footprint
• A formal loungeroom and combined living/dining area are well-lit and open, positing a great common family space
• An opulent master bedroom enjoys a walk-in wardrobe, contemporary ensuite bathroom and a well-lit persona, east-facing and with a great view out over Diver Street
• Each secondary double bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and private position, notably airy across the interior’s larger floorplan
• Technical chef’s kitchen presents stainless-steel Blanco and Omega appliances beneath an elegant Caesarstone benchtop, notable against a distinct kitchen island/breakfast bar with soft-close drawers
• Secure and elegant one-and-one-half metre front entry door, rarely seen and opulent in appeal
• Contemporary bathrooms feature modern fixtures and ample cupboard space
• Split-system air conditioning
• Automatic two vehicle garage, with ample storage plus driveway parking for two more cars
• Sizeable covered rear alfresco overlooks a substantial rear level lawn and terraced hedge
• Address surrounded by local schools, shops, and parkland, with three distinct reserves and parks within a kilometre from the front door and public transport (alongside other local amenities) just a short walk away
• The Ponds Shopping Centre | 1.0 km
• Stanhope Village Shopping Centre | 2.6 km
• Riverbank Park | 0.55 km
• Waterfall Park | 0.55 km
• Silverleaf Park | 0.45 km
• Peel Reserve | 1.0 km
• Public Transport (bus route 734) | 0.35 km
• Sydney CBD | 41.8 km
• Riverbank Public School | 0.7 km
• The Ponds High School | 0.5 km
• Wyndham College | 5.0 km
• John Palmer Public School | 0.84 km
Lot Area: 451 m2
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.