SOLD - CURRENT 2021 SUBURB RECORD - CONTACT AGENT TO FIND OUT MORE
Auction Location: On-site.
With no dollar spared on its luxury renovations, this property presents its owners with a new standard of high end living in what has become one of Cherrybrook’s most sought after locales. Boasting generous proportions spanning from the backyard to the bedrooms, this home was renovated to impress with unique features, plenty of living space and set to entertain while keeping the family’s needs in mind.
Located in a peaceful and quiet cul-de-sac in one of Cherrybrook’s premier streets, this recently renovated proportional home brings nothing but quality to the eye of the beholder with high ceilings and quality finishes. The modern Hamptons style kitchen only one year old features dual Miele ovens including a separate steam oven and large induction cooktop. With plentiful storage spread throughout the kitchen, two pantries and an abundance of deep soft close draws meet the 40mm Caesarstone supernatural bench tops in “Cloudburst Concrete” finish with an island and breakfast bar at its heart, flowing onto the large entertainer’s style alfresco area through an ultrawide floor-to-ceiling stacker door system with retractable flyscreens for year-round enjoyment. Opening from the combined living and dining spaces through the stacker doors, the stunning alfresco area is paved with high quality travertine tiles and framed with landscaped hedges creating separate yet open spaces. Finishing the private backyard is a picturesque inground saltwater swimming pool with heating for extended year-round use, surrounded by new glass fencing. Four generous and well-lit living spaces are teeming with natural light filtered through the plantation shutters, complete with near new timber style floors and decorative cornices for a subtle touch of elegance, while the large front lounge room is finished with an exposed brick feature wall and enticing fireplace, making this a quality entertainment area or space for a quiet family moment. Upstairs has four bedrooms all complete with ceiling fans, three with built in wardrobes, near new carpet and access to a newly renovated bathroom filled with natural light throughout the day and finished with floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower and a free-standing bathtub with views over the valley. The master suite boasts the luxury of an oversized newly renovated ensuite to itself. Downstairs also features a fifth bedroom complete with its own built-in robe and access to a newly renovated full bathroom with connected laundry, finished with plenty of storage and bench space.
The home is near to one of Cherrybrook’s biggest attractions, positioned only a short 900m stroll to Cherrybrook Metro and 500m to the City Bus. Meeting the needs of entertainers to the needs of the multigenerational family, this is a truly beautiful high-quality home with only a few of the many features listed and with many more to see.
• Five spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and four with built in wardrobes including the master bedroom complete with recently renovated ensuite, boasting floor to ceiling tiles and frameless showers.
• Multiple generous living spaces are complete with timber style flooring and decorative cornices which frame the high ceilings. Front lounge room is complete with exposed brick feature wall and fireplace. Combined living spaces with floor to ceiling bi fold doors opening to alfresco entertaining.
• Large and luxurious Hamptons style kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances, induction cooktop and steam oven. Uniquely finished Caesarstone benchtop, plentiful storage and soft close draws, subway tile splashback and large island with breakfast bar and cupboards.
• Three recently renovated bathrooms. All boasting floor to ceiling tiles and frameless showers, the upstairs bathroom has the additions of a standalone bathtub.
• Additional quality features include ducted reverse cycle Air Conditioning, Plantations Shutters throughout, LED downlights, high ceiling, new flooring, fireplace and internal gas outlet.
• Triple car garage with an automatic double door with ample storage and shelving.
• Inground saltwater swimming pool is surrounded by 1 year old glass fencing and has solar heating for extended seasonal use.
• Quality travertine tiles pave the alfresco and while landscaped gardens, hedges and level lawn shape the space for entertainment or child enrichment.
• Edna Seehusen Reserve | 350m (5 Minutes walk) approx.
• Cherrybrook Metro | 900m (12 Minutes walk) approx.
• Cherrybrook Village | 2.4km (4 Minutes drive) approx.
• West Pennant Hills Sports Club | 3.4km (6 Minutes drive) approx.
• Sydney CBD | 29.5km (31 Minutes drive) approx.
• Nearest City Bus Stop (Neale Ave opposite Fallows Way | 500m (7 minutes walk) approx.
• Cherrybrook Public School | 450m (5 minutes walk) approx.
• Pennant Hills High School | 5.5km (9 minutes drive) approx.
• Tangara School for Girls | 800m (8 minutes walk) approx.
• Oakhill College | 3.1km (6 minutes drive) approx.
• Mount Saint Benedict High School | 4.3km (7 minutes drive) approx.
Municipality: Hornsby Council
Lot Area: 850sqm (approx.)
Garage Area: Triple Garage
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.