Inspection By Appointment - Investment Potential in Opulent Apartment
This contemporary and design-conscious apartment pair appeals to both the family buyer and investor alike.
Sporting a remarkable dual-key floorplan, this newly-built property includes access to both a substantial main apartment as well as a fully-fitted separate modern studio – under just one strata title and just one set of fees.
Family investors will love the sense of space offered within. With recessed ceilings found throughout, an abundance of natural light is notable in both spaces – and the larger balconies present an attractive external diorama that promotes the feeling of even more space.
Modern designer kitchens are presented within both the studio and the main apartment, with stainless-steel appliances set neatly beneath pristine Caesarstone benchtops. The presence of a formal dining room within the main apartment promises space to entertain for those welcoming guests – or ample more room for those seeking to unwind after a long day.
Boasting an ideal location central to Merrylands CBD, Dressler Court is surrounded by classic tenant appeals; schools, shops and parks are all just a mighty stone’s throw away. Built less than two years ago and now listed for the first time since its sale, this is an apartment that promises potential; whether your goals are familial or financial.
• Recently-built; less than two years old
• Investment-friendly dual-key floorplan; ideal for a larger family or the Airbnb entrepreneur
• Substantial main apartment boasts an open-plan 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom footprint, with a flowing design across the length of the space including a formal dining room
• A separate yet attached studio apartment offers a distinct bedroom/living/dining/kitchen
• Luxurious bathrooms feature modern amenities and floor-to-ceiling tiling
• Contemporary chef’s kitchen in both apartments, with stainless-steel appliances (including a gas cooktop and dishwasher) presented beneath stately Caesarstone benchtops
• Intercom access
• Two sizeable balconies, with access from the lounge and main bedroom and, from the north-facing balcony, clear parkside views of Holroyd Gardens
• Two separate secure parking bays, with elevator access and additional separate storage rooms
• Resort-style shared facilities, including signature garden zones with shared BBQ areas and sheltered seating
• Delaney College | 0.67km
• Holy Trinity Primary School | 0.69km
• Granville Primary School | 0.95km
• Merrylands East Public School | 1.05km
• Granville Boys High School | 1.34km
• Parramatta High School | 1.74km
• Holroyd Gardens | 0.25km
• Stocklands Merrylands Shopping Centre | 0.3km
• Holroyd Sportsground | 0.8km
• Public Transport (bus routes 802, 804, 806 to Parramatta Station) | 0.4km
• Merrylands Station | 0.8km
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.