Renovated Home in CTHS Zone – Stroll to Metro
Auction Location: Onsite.
Renovated from top to bottom, this three-bedroom home packs a punch with its generously sized living spaces and bedrooms, all tucked away on a premium slice of low maintenance Cherrybrook land. Located a short stroll to the metro station, other public transport and parks, this beautiful home falls into one of the suburbs most sought-after locations, known for its school catchments, quiet streets, and access to amenities.
With many quality updates throughout, this home boasts a huge, combined living space, ideal for spacious family living and entertainment. Made bright by the shed style ceilings with a skylight, the room is given an airy feeling from its open design. The renovated gourmet kitchen has been fitted with quality appliances and designed with space and storage in mind.
Finished with full gas cooking, including 5 burner cooktop and separate oven, dishwasher, undermount sink and stainless-steel Bosch and Westinghouse appliances, the extensive storage options, and granite benchtops frame the space including the center island. Generously sized three bedrooms all boast porcelain tiles and individual split system air conditioning units for personalized comfort. The downstairs master bedroom has both walk-in and built-in robes as well as its own private ensuite. Two upstairs bedrooms share a joining bathroom, one showcasing a walk-in robe, then the next with a built-in robe. Renovated in the last 5 years, both the ensuite/bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiles and showers. Seamlessly extended from the kitchen, the covered alfresco entertaining area is designed for year-round entertainment, complete with electric pergola, ceiling fans and lighting. Rear hedges and gardens shape the terraced yard giving privacy to this secure space.
Work from home with ease in the spacious home office complete with storage room. Optimally located in one of the most convenient pockets of Cherrybrook, this home falls short 1km to the Metro station and in the catchments for Cherrybrook Public School and Cherrybrook Technology High School.
– Spacious combined lounge and dining area complete with skylight and shed ceilings to brighten and open the space.
– Gourmet renovated kitchen finished with full gas cooking, including 5 burner cooktop and separate oven, dishwasher, undermount sink and stainless-steel Bosch and Westinghouse appliances. Extensive storage options, and granite benchtops fill the space including the center island.
– Generous three bedrooms all boasting their own split system air conditioning and porcelain tiles. The downstairs master bedroom has both walk-in and built-in robes as well as its own private ensuite. Two upstairs bedrooms share a joining bathroom, one boasting walk-in robe, while other boasts built-in robe.
– Two renovated bathrooms/ensuites both with floor to ceiling tiles and showers were updated in last 5 years.
– Extra features include recently updated flooring, fresh pain, plantation shutters, skylight, internal gas outlet and split air conditioning.
– Quality alfresco area with electric pergola for year-round entertaining complete with outdoor fan and lighting.
– Hedges create privacy and landscape terraced gardens frame the space.
– Cherrybrook Metro Station | 1.0km (2 Min Drive or 8 minute walk)
– Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre | | 2.5km (4 Min Drive)
– Greenway Park | 3.0km (5 min Drive)
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 3.8km (7 Min Drive)
– Sydney CBD | 28.8km (30 Min Drive)
– Closest Bus stop – Castle Hill Rd | 350m (5 Min Walk)
– Cherrybrook Public School | 2.9km (5 Min Drive)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 2.8km (5 Min Drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 1.5km (3 Min Drive)
– Oakhill College | 3.8km (6 Min Drive)
– Mount Benedict College | 4.5km (7 Min Drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council