Flexible Family Living – Walk to Castle Towers & Metro
Auction Location: Onsite
Located in one of Castle Hill’s most convenient positions you are sure to be impressed by this immaculate family home. As you enter the home you are greeted by a formal living space that can be closed off by sliding glass doors this flows through to the casual meals and family room. The central kitchen has been renovated from top to tail, featuring cooking on quality appliances and plenty of storage space. 20mm Caesarstone benchtops shape the space and span out onto the island bench with breakfast bar. A seamless design opens the space up to the casual meals area while a double sink looks out onto the living space via a serving window. Perfect for separate family living, three bedrooms sit at the front of the home, with large windows flooding the rooms with light, the comfortable hybrid floors sit underfoot with two rooms including ceiling fans. Set towards the back of the home the master bedroom is complemented by a walk-in robe and private ensuite in addition to the other quality features.
Quietly set on a superb Castle Hill Street, this home is surrounded by a multitude of great amenities and conveniences, including quality schools, a large shopping complex and public transport. Only a short 900m down the street sits Castle Towers, filled with big name brands and chains, boutique stores, restaurants, and cafes, ready to cater for your every need. Attached to the shopping complex is the Castle Hill Metro station, as well as a variety of other nearby transport options, including a bus stop 350m away. In the catchment for Castle Hill High School & Castle Hill Public School, both schools are only around the corner and less than a 15-minute walk. At the centre of one of the most bustling and growing suburbs, don’t pass up on the opportunity to own a piece of premium real estate.
– A formal lounge room greets the entrance of the home, separable from the casual meals, family room, and entrance area by sliding doors. Hybrid timber flooring underfoot with large windows and downlights brightening the space.
– A fully renovated, central kitchen features cooking on quality appliances and plenty of storage space. 20mm Caesarstone benchtops shape the space and span out onto the island bench with breakfast bar. A double sink looks out onto the living space via a serving window.
– Four generously sized bedrooms all featuring hybrid timber floors and large windows filling them with natural light. Two rooms include ceiling fans, while the master bedroom set to the back of the home is complemented by a walk-in robe and private ensuite.
– A large main bathroom features a bathtub and shower. The private ensuite with shower.
– Extra features include a split system air conditioner, quality hybrid timber floors, combined and separable living space.
– A level lawned back yard is overlooked by a pergola covered outdoor sitting area.
– The external laundry has its own separate toilet all accessible from the back yard.
– Single garage with attached double tandem lock-up carport.
– Maurice Hughes Reserve | 350m (5 min walk)
– Castle Towers | 900m (12 min walk)
– Castle Hill Metro | 1.2km (16 min walk)
– Castle Hill Heritage Park | 1.1km (14 min walk)
– Sydney CBD | 30km (32 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 350m (4 min walk)
– Castle Hill Public School (side gate) | 250m (4 min walk)
– Castle Hill High School (side gate) | 500m (6 min walk)
– St Bernadette’s Primary | 1.4km (4 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 2km (4 min drive)
– Gilroy College | 3km (6 min drive)
Municipality: The Hills Council