Immaculate Renovated Home with One Year Old Granny Flat
Renovated top to toe and move in ready with a DA approved granny flat only a year old, this home brings an ideal opportunity for the buyer looking at a quality investment with dual return or some extra finance support once moved in. The primary residence on the block boasts quality renovations, four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a modern kitchen complete with gas cooking and quick access to the large covered outdoor entertainment space. All renovations have been completed in the last 2 years with quality materials designed to last, and includes an existing DA approval for an extension to make this a two storey home.
The near brand new granny flat was completed in the last 12 months with quality finishings and style to help fetch top rental return or extension to the main home as a guest house. Modern kitchen and bathrooms emulating the main house’s decor for seamless flow and a split system air conditioning unit to keep the 60sqm (approx.) space at a comfortable temperature all year round.
Situated in an accessible pocket between Baulkham Hills and Parramatta, opportunities to get to where you need to be are in abundance. With two bus stops at the end of the street, only 350m from the doorstep. Getting to Parramatta Westfields, Castle Towers or Grove Square – The Hills (previously known as Stockland Mall) will take no time at all, as the properties central location caters for all by car or public transport. Nearby to parks & bushwalks, walking distance to cafes and take aways and short drives to school, this quality property has it all!
– Separate lounge and dining rooms as well as a front sunroom create a variety of versatile living spaces, for entertainment or relaxed family living.
– Modern gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop and separate over, 40mm stone style laminate benchtops, stainless steel appliances and double sinks. Plentiful storage options.
– Four generously sized and bright bedrooms are finished with timber floorboards, fresh paint and high ceilings, opening up the space further.
– Two modern bathrooms come complete and ready to go, with floor to ceiling tiles and showers.
– Extra features of this home include split system air conditioning, fresh paint, alarm system, high cathedral ceilings, and an internal gas outlet.
– Large spacious yard with pergola covered entertainment space.
– Single carport with addition parking on driveway
Granny Flat Features:
– DA Approved around 1 year old
– Modern kitchen design with gas cooking, dishwasher, and plenty of storage.
– Two large bedrooms and a combined living and dining space.
– Full modern bathroom, Split system air conditioner, front decking and large storage space.
– Water Dragon Bush Walk | 170m (2 min walk)
– Ventura Road Cafes & Restaurants | 600m (7 min walk)
– Yattenden Oval Reserve | 1km (3 min drive)
– Grove Square – The Hills | 1.7km (4 min drive)
– Castle Towers | 5.4km (9 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 5.4km (9 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 350m (5 min walk)
– Sydney CBD | 31km (28 min drive)
– Winston Hills Public School | 3.6km (6 min drive)
– Northmead Creative & Performing Arts High | 2.9km (5 min drive)
– Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School | 1.5km (4 min drive)
– The Hills School | 2km (4 min drive)
– Gilroy Catholic College | 4.7km (7 min drive)