In-law accommodating and modern finish
Perched on the high side of the street, this high set family home sits towards the top of the street boasting a stunning view from the front verandah. With bay windows throughout and loads of natural light upstairs, the spacious bedrooms boast a variety of great features including built in robes, ceiling fans and comfortable timber floors. Downstairs, the modern kitchen sits at the centre of the home with branded appliance, overlooking the yard and beautiful entertainers deck
In a quality location, this great family home is at the heart of the many amenities on offer. Only a brief 700m walk to Excelsior Public School, walking distance to bus stops and city express buses, and only 5 minutes to both Castle Towers & Grove Square Mall, all the nearby conveniences are minutes from your doorstep.
– Brightly lit by huge bay windows, the home boasts a formal lounge and dining area.
– Modern style kitchen is compete with quality Miele appliances including three built in ovens, microwave, double sinks and beautiful 20mm stone benchtops
– Four bedrooms are all compete with built in robes, ceiling fans and timber floors. Three bedrooms come complete with split system air conditioning while one room boasts its own private ensuite.
– Extra features include bay windows throughout the home, split system air conditioning.
– Huge entertainers deck with pergola cover for year round entertainment
– Near level lawn ideal for kids and pets to play, surrounds by secure fences
– Castle Towers | 2.6km (5 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 2.6km (5 min drive)
– Grove Square – Baulkham Hills | 2.4km (5 min drive)
– Alfred Henry Whaling Memorial Reserve | 400m (5 min walk)
– Sydney CBD | 32km (29 min drive)
– City Express Bus | 1km (13 min walk)
– Excelsior Public School | 700m (9 min walk)
– Model Farms High School | 5.3km (10 min drive)
– Gilroy College | 1.4km (3 min drive)
– Baulkham Hills High School | 1.5m (4 min drive)
Municipality: The Hills Council