Cedarwood's Grandest – Walk to Schools and Amenities
Standing tall, commanding the attention of the street, is this proud split-level home. Perched on a spacious block with the lavish finishes that high end living brings, including multiple living spaces, entertainments areas, generous bedrooms, updated kitchen and modern bathrooms, look no further as Cedarwood Drive’s grandest home has just hit the market. Finished with a tennis court and pool with stunning landscaped surrounds flowing through from the downstairs media and games room, entertainment will be as easy as ever.
In a location known for its convenience to amenities, public transport, schools and parks, this stunning home’s luxury finish has been met with a fitting locale. Only a brief 9-minute walk to Cherrybrook Public School and a short 3-minute drive to Pennant Hills Public School, bus stop for city or local shopping centre access only 500m away and an abundance of nearby parks and sporting fields.
– Focusing on all elements of the family, multiple living areas give this home living spaces in abundance. Including formal lounge and dining, meals, rumpus and sunroom, a spacious games, and media rooms on the lower level of the home completes the entertainer’s dream.
– Central to both the meals and dining room, the kitchen has been updated to feature modern finishes including sleek cook top and separate oven, island with breakfast bar and built-in storage, extensive cabinet storage, and 20mm Caesarstone benchtops.
– Four brightly lit and spacious bedrooms upstairs come complete with built in robes, three with access to the spacious main bathrooms. The master bedrooms boast the upgrade of a walk-in robe and its own private modern ensuite.
– A large main bathroom and ensuite upstairs are modern with quality finishing’s. The full bathroom downstairs come complete with a shower, basin and toilet. The internal laundry is complete with plenty of cupboards and connects to upstairs with a laundry chute. Large home office space downstairs.
– Extra features include mixed ducted and split air conditioning, bay windows, skylights, cornices and storage room.
– Pergola covered entertainment area off of the basement level media and games rooms, ideal as an extension of downstairs
– Well maintained tennis court overlooked by the pool
– Crystal clear pool surrounded by stunning rock work and landscaped gardens
– Garden shed for external storage
– Thomas Thompson Park & Tennis Courts | 130m (2 min walk)
– Edward Bennett Oval | 800m (10 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre | 2.3km (3 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Metro Station | 3.3 km (6 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 28.7km (29 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 500m (7 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Public School | 800m (9 min walk)
– Pennant Hills High School | 2.3km (3 min drive)
– Mount St Benedict College | 2.9km (5 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 3.6km (6 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 4.0km (7 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council