Spacious & Renovated Duplex - Walk to Metro
With spacious living areas and generous bedrooms, this oversized duplex has space for the whole family and a quality yard entertainment space, covered by a pergola for year round use. The renovated kitchen overlooks the yard and outdoor entertainment spaces through large windows throughout the bottom floor, filling the home with natural lights. The upstairs bedrooms all come with large windows, timber floors, split system air conditioning units and built-in robes, while the master bedrooms boast the upgraded luxury of a walk-in robe and its own private ensuite.
Optimally positioned in one of Cherrybrooks most sought after and convenient locations, this home sits at the heart of the suburb with a bus stop at the doorstep and the Cherrybrook Metro station only 11 minutes walk from the front yard. Falling into the catchment for quality schools including Cherrybrook Public School & Cherrybrook Technology High School, and nearby to great private school options, this home presents a fantastic opportunity for families looking to break into the Cherrybrook market and be close by to convenience and amenities.
– Three large living spaces including a spacious combined lounge and dining room with split system air conditioning for year round comfort.
– Renovated and brightly lit kitchen with cooktop and oven, stainless steel appliances and double sinks. A walk in pantry completes the generous cupboard space.
– Three upstairs bedrooms all come complete with split system air conditioning units and timber flooring.The master bedroom comes complete with a walk-in robe and private ensuite while other bedrooms come with builtin robes and are near to the main bathroom.
– Boasting a large upstair bathroom with bath and separate shower, private ensuite with shower and downstairs powder room attached to laundry.
– Extra features include new timber flooring, fresh paint, open plan living design, LED downlights and split system air conditioning units.
– Pergola cover outdoor entertainment space over looks the low maintenance grassed yard
– Direct laundry access from pergola area
– Secure fencing with a side access gate.
– Cherrybrook Metro Station | 850m (11 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre | | 2.7km (5 min drive)
– Robert Road Park | 300m (4 min walk)
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 3.0km (6 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 29.7km (30 min drive)
– Closest Bus stop – Castle Hill Rd | 46m (1 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Public School | 2.7km (5 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 2.5km (5 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 1.8km (4 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 1.7km (3 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council