R3 Development Site with Potential R4 Zoning - Great for Medical Centre, Pharmacy, Law Firm, Childcare Centre, Retail Shops, Duplex (STCA) & Land Bank
Auction Location: 37 Castle Street, Castle Hill NSW 2154.
Unparalleled in location is this free standing home on 841sqm (approx.) of premium Castle Hill real estate. Zoned for R3, or also known as medium density housing. This block offers its next astute investor or developer the opportunity to build town houses or up to four-storey apartment complex (STCA). With the other side of the road already being R4 zoning for high density apartments, further to your own enquiries is the potential that this block could be changed to R4 zoning, drastically increasing its value for future sale or for the potential of yourself and neighbouring residents to develop into a multi storey high-rise apartment complex.
Boasting an amplitude of quality conveniences only adds to the value of the block of opportunity, including a brief 400m walk to Castle Towers Shopping Centre (on track for forecasted major extensions and improvements to Kentwell Avenue over coming years), 550m walk to Castle Hill Metro Station and just over an hour to heart of the Sydney CBD via the metro services. Falling into the school catchments for Castle Hill Public and Castle Hill High School only adds to its value, in addition to nearby quality private schools. At the centre of one of the most bustling and growing suburbs, don’t pass up on the opportunity to own a piece of premium land in what has already started to become a development hotspot!!
Stroll to Castle Towers and RSL, Park and Library, Metro and Buses, Primary and High Schools.
– Larool Crescent Reserve | 75m (1 min walk)
– Castle Hill Library | 280m (3 min walk)
– Castle Towers | 400m (5 min walk)
– Castle Hill Metro | 550m (8 min walk)
– Showground Metro | 1.3km (3 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 31km (31 min drive)
– City Express Bus Stop (610X) | 500m (8 min walk)
– Castle Hill Public School | 650m (8 min walk)
– Castle Hill High School | 550m (6 min walk)
– St Bernadette Primary School | 1.5km (3 min walk)
– Gilroy Cathlic College| 1.7km (4 mn drive)
– William Clarke College | 4.1km (6 min drive)
– Our lady of Lourdes primary school
Municipality: The Hills Council
Land Size: 841sqm (approx)