Sold By Jack Bi 0425232728 and Lisa Van 0422135316 | Watch property tour on youtube https://youtu.be/tVLfbhkexGw
Auction Location: 38 Greenwood Road, Kellyville NSW 2155.
Sold By Jack Bi 0425232728 and Lisa Van 0422135316 | Watch the property tour on youtube https://youtu.be/tVLfbhkexGw. There are 211 groups of buyers in total coming through four open houses plus the final open house before auction. After we called all of them, there are 20 groups of buyers coming to register and bid on the auction day. If you need any further information or assistance, please call either Jack Bi or Lisa Van at anytime, thanks.
This family-friendly home is conveniently located a stone’s throw to shops, schools and public transport right at its doorstep. The beautiful Japanese styled garden at the front hints to the larger landscaped private back garden with its rose garden centerpiece surrounded by mature fruit trees and hedging.
Recently updated in and out, the thoughtful and spacious open plan layout is highlighted with new timber flooring. There is ample space to entertain with the large combined formal lounge and dining area in the front and for quieter moments with a separate family living area to the rear.
The kitchen comes complete with stainless steel finishes for a new dishwasher, as well as electric oven, stovetop and soft close drawers all set around a modern island benchtop. Three bedrooms come complete with built-in robes including the well-sized master bedroom with ensuite. Flexible arrangements exist with an option for the fourth bedroom to be converted to a home study or office.
● Thoughtful and spacious interior layout with ample space featuring combined formal dining and living spaces as well as separate family living area, both with access to the external entertainment deck
● Three bedrooms with walk-in robes including the well-sized master bedroom with an ensuite
● Additional bedroom that can double as a home study or office
● New timber flooring in the living and lounge areas complement cornices on high ceilings and LED lighting
● Complete modern kitchen with new dishwasher, stainless steel finished oven and cooktop with ample storage
● Ducted air conditioning in every room with extra split system air conditioning in lounge provides year-round comfort indoors
● Easy access by all senior members to all bedrooms on the ground floor within this single level beautiful home
● Two car garage with automatic doors and secure internal access with additional three or four car parking on driveway
● Ease of maintenance with a newly painted roof and gutter net guards
● Spacious north-facing aspect entertainment area under cover with view of mature garden
● Manicured Japanese styled garden at the front and a rose garden centerpiece in the backyard framed privately with mature flower, fruit trees and hedges
● With a bus stop outside the front door and parklands in the vicinity, there’s a universal appeal to this block’s central location
· 5 minutes walk to cafes and restaurants at Annabelle Crescent
· 5 minutes walk to Martin Knight Reserve
· Greenwood Road Reserve | 10 seconds walk across the street
· Bus stop | 10 seconds walk from the house
· Kellyville train station | 4.0 km
· Bernie Mullane Sports Complex | 1.5 km walk
· Kellyville Shopping Village | 2.2 km
· Martin Knight Reserve | 0.28 km
· Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 6.0 km
· Hills Super Center | 3.4 km
· Sydney CBD | 38.7 km
· Kellyville Public School | 0.6 km walk
· Kellyville High School (7-12) | 1.0 km walk
· Our Lady of the Rosary Primary school | 0.75 km walk
· Tallowood School | 1.0 km
· William Clarke College | 2.3 km