Sustainable living beyond the bushland - CTHS zoned
Recently renovated to make the most of its elevated hillside position, this sweeping residence basks in its easterly aspect to deliver an exceptionally well-proportioned, well-lit family home that’s at home among the gumtrees.
With four large-scale bedrooms, three bathrooms, and two storeys, this was never a property to be short on space.
Bespoke renovations throughout present a completely remodelled kitchen, eclectic bathrooms and all new European appliances throughout. An interior focus on natural timber material results in a grounded appeal, with hardwood floors resplendent across the open floorplan. Plus, with views over prodigious regional bushland just a stone’s throw to the east, there’ll be breakfast redefined amid the sunrise, as birdsong filters over the eucalyptus.
A suburban sanctuary for the family buyer, this well-located home is walking distance from local schools, shops and sports fields – and features an equipped solar array panel promising for sustainable (and affordable) living.
Offered to the market for the first time in over 18 years, this well-loved family residence has been remodelled for modern Australian design standards and is primed for new ownership.
• 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom family home, enjoying a complete recent remodel, quiet cul-de-sac address and great central location
• Well-lit, spacious design enjoying bushland views from its high-side-of-the-street position
• Oversized master bedroom enjoys an attached ensuite, spacious walk in robe and views over our state’s verdant bushland to the east.
• All secondary bedroom’s feature built in wardrobes, alongside an additional living area that could easily serve as a fifth bedroom
• A focus on timber design extends to the floor; custom hardwood flooring throughout
• Chef’s kitchen featuring new island, new cabinetry and new European appliances
• An open-plan design allows the large formal living and dining area to flow into the newly covered entertainer’s alfresco; ideal for larger groups or as a play space for children
• The large executive study/bureau is ideal for working from home
• In-ground salt-water pool (more environmentally friendly than standard chlorine)
• Fully equipped solar array, promising affordable and ecologically sustainable living
• Reverse-cycle ducted air conditioning throughout, alongside a house-wide installed vacuum system
• Secure, two-vehicle garage enjoys a newly replaced door and mechanism
John Purchase Public School | 1.35km
Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1.5km
Cherrybrook Public School | 2.07km
Sydney CBD | 30.1km
Berowra Valley Regional Park | <1km walk Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre | 1.7km Greenway Sports Precinct | 1.2km Carlile Swimming Pool | 1.8km