House plus Granny Flat | Walk to Castle Towers & Metro
Positioned in the heart of Castle Hill, amongst highly sought-after schools and quality local conveniences, this three-bedroom plus study home with detached two-bedroom granny flat is a great investment in an ideal location.
With two dwellings, this centrally located property is a great investment opportunity. The main house has been fully renovated with a brand-new open plan kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances. Open plan living spaces are finished with porcelain tiles, square set cornices and LED down lights. The home has three bedrooms plus a study, including a master bedroom with a fully renovated ensuite and an additional fully renovated main bathroom, both finished with floor-to-ceiling tiles and quality finishings. Elevated entertainers deck flows effortlessly off the dining area through bifold doors taking in the leafy outlook over the reserve. The backyard features a well-maintained lawn with additional paved entertaining area.
The secondary dwelling is a split-level granny flat with two bedrooms and one bathroom, currently rented to a great tenant at $500 per week. Only one and a half years old, the design and light filled living spaces help create a spacious, airy feel. The secure yard is offers a near level grassed area and a large deck overlooking the reserve.
Tucked in a quiet cul-de-sac, this property is located only a brief 650m to the Castle Hill Public School and 100m Castle Hill High School. The premium location also boasts a short 5-minute walk to nearby bus stops and 2-minutes’ drive to Castle Towers and the Metro station.
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 1.1km (15 Minute walk)
– Castle Hill RSL | 1.1km (15 min walk)
– Castle Hill Metro | 1.1km (15 min walk)
– Sydney CBD | 32.3km (33 Minute Drive)
– Closest Bus Stop – Tuckwell Rd | 500m (5 Minute Walk)
– Castle Hill Public School | 650m (6 Minute walk)
– Castle Hill High School | 100m (2 Minute walk)
– St Bernadette’s Primary School | 2.1km (5 Minute Drive)
– Oakhill College | 2.5km (5 Minute Drive)
– William Clarke College | 5.1km (9 Minute Drive)
^All distances to amenities are approximate and source via Google maps