Unique & Updated Family Home With Entertaining Backyard – Stroll to Local Parks and Schools
Auction Location: 41 George Mobbs Drive, Castle Hill NSW 2154.
Call or SMS Jack Bi on 0425 232 728 For Immediate Reply.
Nestled in a picturesque and treelined award-winning street, this tastefully updated and unique home is finished with a split-level design to cater for the large family. In the prestigious East Excelsior Estate, opportunity for entertainment lies around every corner with bright sunny spaces, high ceilings, skylights and a fireplace creating ambiance and keeping the classic, warm feel in this family friendly locale.
Finished with a variety of living areas throughout the home, including large rumpus room, family room, formal and informal dining, as well as a spacious study, this property presents multiple spaces for both entertaining guests and keeping the family happy with their own space. Features such as the split system air conditioning, ceiling fans, timber floors, fireplace, high ceilings and downlights create a comforting environment throughout these spaces. The neat and well-lit kitchen has been renovated to support the family with quality finishing’s include Smeg stainless steel appliances, Smeg induction cook top, double sink, tiled splash back, 40mm Caesarstone benchtop and a beautiful breakfast bar which forms the hub of the house. Extensive cupboard, pantry and drawer space with soft close features add to the design. Totalling four generously sized bedrooms completed with built-in robes and plantation shutters, the master bedroom with ensuite and balcony overlooks the tree lined garden through large windows and sliding doors with blinds. Finished with a sparkling inground pool, the entertainer style alfresco area flows seamlessly off the family room for quality entertainment. Framed with manicured gardens and spacious lawns, the yard is private and secure.
With a generous double carport sheltering vehicles year-round, public transport is at your fingertips, with Castle Hill Metro, close bus stops and an easy 12-minute walk to the 610X express city bus on Old Northern Road. Surrounded by local sports clubs and reserves, the home is in a catchment for quality schools including Baulkham Hills North Public School & Muirfield High School, as well as being nearby to well-known private schools such as Oakhill College and Gilroy Catholic College.
– Multiple living and dining spaces for the family to enjoy and bring quality entertainment to guests.
– Recently renovated kitchen with quality finishing’s includes stainless steel appliances, Smeg induction cook top, double sink, tiled splash back, 40mm Caesarstone benchtop with breakfast bar and extensive cupboard and drawer space with soft close feature.
– Four generously sized bedrooms over the three split levels complete with built-in robes and plantation shutters. Master bedroom with ensuite, parents retreat, and balcony overlooks the yard through large windows and sliding doors with blinds for privacy.
– Two bathrooms including ensuite, main bathroom complete with bath, shower, and floor-to-ceiling tiles.
– Generously sized study space and underfloor storage area.
– Spacious laundry with built in cupboards, internal and external access and ensuite toilet
– Extra features include freshly painted walls, cornices, fireplace, split system air conditioning, skylights and quality cypress pine timber floors.
– Sparkling inground pool.
– Manicured gardens and lawns.
– Seamless indoor/outdoor entertaining on large alfresco entertainment area.
– Two garden sheds.
– Double carport.
– Brunette Drive Reserve | 650m (6min walk)
– Eric Mobbs Reserve and Sporting Fields | 750m (10 min walk)
– Bidjigal Reserve Platypus Track | 1km (12min walk)
– Castle Hill RSL Rockets Football Club | 1km (12min walk)
– Hills Cricket Club | 1km (12min walk)
– Castle Towers |2.4km (6min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro | 2.5km (6min drive)
– Baulkham Hills Stockland Mall | 2.2km (4min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 33.7km (35min drive)
– City Bus Stop (610X Old Northern Road) | 1km (12min walk)
– Baulkham Hills North Public School |600m (9min walk)
– Muirfield High School |4.4km (6min drive)
– Gilroy Catholic College | 1.7km (4min drive)
– St Bernadette’s Primary School | 3.3km (7min drive)
– Baulkham Hills High School |2.7km (6min drive)
– Oakhill College |4.6km (14min drive)
Municipality: Hills Shire Council
Garage: Double Carport