In-Law Accommodated Family Living – 2 mins' Walk to City Bus and Baulkham Hills High School
Auction Location: 431 Windsor Road, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153.
Convenient living awaits the extended family in this spacious home, perched on a square 923sqm block with a 28m frontage. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, a spacious front yard and a back yard with level lawns, it is a great place to entertain and for the children/pets to play. Designed to accommodate the whole family, a downstairs bedroom with its own private ensuite presents as quality in-law accommodation, surrounded by multiple living spaces.
Located close to all the amenities the local area has to offer, this home is only 13 minutes walking distance to Grove Square (previously known as Stockland Mall) for all your shopping needs, only 2 minutes’ walk to the fantastic Baulkham Hills High School and bus stops. Being so close, the cars can be left in the double garage even for work, with the nearest bus stop providing services to City (express) and Parramatta, making it attractive to families and investors alike.
– Three generous living spaces span the lower floor of the home overlooking the rear entertainment space and the lengthy front patio
– The original but well-maintained kitchen gazes over the yard with large double windows and includes 4-burner gas cooktop, laminated benchtops, a dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and plentiful storage
– Four spacious bedrooms and a study are spread throughout the home. Upstairs, three bedrooms including the master boast built-in robes and a main bathroom, while the master has its own private ensuite. Downstairs is the perfectly placed in-law accommodating fourth bedroom with additional ensuite and a study
– Three full bathrooms around the home include showers with the upstairs main bathroom renovated to include floor-to-ceiling tiles and a bath
– Extra features of this home include fresh paint throughout, gas fireplace and plenty of storage options
– Beautifully landscaped front gardens with 28m frontage
– North-facing back yard complete with huge level lawns and covered entertainment space and potentials for extensions, or a granny flat (STCA)
– Built-in wood fire BBQ
– Double garage
– Grove Square – The Hills | 1km (13 min walk)
– Alfred Henry Whaling Reserve and Public Pools | 1.2km (14 min walk)
– Tafe NSW Baulkham Hills | 1.6km (3 min drive)
– Castle Towers | 3.7km (8 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro | 3.7km (8 min drive)
– Bus Stops | 160m (2 min walk)
– Excelsior Public School | 2.8km (5 min drive)
– Model Farms High School | 4.6km (8 min drive)
– Baulkham Hills High School | 700m (2 min walk)
– Gilroy Catholic College | 3.0km (6 min drive)
Municipality: The Hills Shire
Land Size: 923sqm
For inspections, please park on Roxborough Park Road.