High Side Family Home - Stroll to Shops
Finished with full brick construction and 3 meter high ceilings to the ground floor, this proud family home stands tall on the highside of the street and overlooks the stunning bush reserves and trails between Cherrybrook and neighbouring suburbs. With fresh paint, quality timber floorboards, additional high ceilings to the second floor and ducted air conditioning, this home boasts all the creature comforts you could search for, tucked away in the suburbs green, leafy and convenient setting.
Nearby to all the amenities that Cherrybrook offers including public transport, shops, public transport and highly sought after schools, this home has convenience at its doorstep. Situated only a short 650m to Appletree Shops for small goods, or a brief 2 minutes drive to the Cherrybrook Village where a supermarket, boutique stores, cafes and restaurants await, along with many other options. Falling into the catchment for Cherrybrook Technology High School and John Purchase Public School.
– A formal lounge and dining room are freshly painted and are finished with floorboards and luxury cornices. A spacious rumpus room connects to the downstairs bedroom, ideal for a teenage or in-law retreat.
– Open Plan and central to the home, the kitchen boasts gas cooking on a 4 burner cooktop, double sinks, dishwasher, 20mm stone benchtops including the island and breakfast bar, all framed with plentiful storage cupboards.
– Four spacious bedrooms are spread throughout the home, including one room to the ground floor with full ensuite and connecting living space, perfect for inlaw accommodation. – Three bedrooms to the second level include built-in robes and a master with ensuite.
– Bathrooms are finished with floor to ceiling tiles and include showers, main bathroom with a bath and a separate additional powder room adjacent to the laundry.
– Extra features include fresh paint, floor boards, high ceilings, cornices, ducted air conditioning, internal gas outlets and double entry doors, as well as storage in garage
– Level lawned back yard is secure and overlooked by the kitchen, perfect for children and pets to play.
– Huge deck and pergola area is finished with fans and lighting, perfect for year round entertainment.
– Spacious double garage with storage area. Seperate car access from Hoya Place with gated driveway to park extra vehicles.
– Kanangra Park | 650m (9 min walk)
– Appletree Shops | 650m (9 min walk)
– Greenway Park and Sporting Fields | 1.3km (2 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Village | 1.4km (2 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 4.2km (7 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 31.8km (33 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 650m (8 min walk)
– John Purchase Public School | 1.8km (3 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 2.1km (3 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 4.6km (9 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 4.1km (6 min drive)
– The Hills Grammar School | 7.9km (11 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council