Walk to Castle Towers & Metro – 879sqm in R3 Zone
Auction Location: 44 Parsonage Road, Castle Hill.
Boasting generous living spaces and a stunning back yard, this beautiful, cladded home is in the heart of the suburbs most bustling pocket. Four full bedrooms fit the floorplan, three with carpeted floors and built-in robes, the fourth room doubling as a large rumpus area includes a storage space. The kitchen includes a quality electric cooktop and a central position in the home with easy access to covered entertainment deck.
Leaving you spoilt for options, this family home is nearby to the many amenities that the suburb has to offer. Only 15 minutes’ walk to Castle Towers, enjoy several cafes and restaurants, supermarkets, white goods stores, boutiques many other luxuries. Public transport in abundance with a bus stop only 550m up the road or the Castle Hill Metro station is 15 minutes’ walk from the door. Quality private schools are only a short drive away and in the catchment for the highly sought after Excelsior Public School & Castle Hill High School.
– Spacious living rooms include a formal lounge and dining, and a generous family room off the kitchen flowing into the covered entertaining area and back yard through sliding glass doors.
– Well maintained kitchen completed with a combined electric cook top and oven, stainless steel dishwasher and extensive cupboard space.
– Four bedrooms spread over the spacious single level floorplan, three including mirrored built-in robes. The fourth bedroom space doubles as a large rumpus with storage.
– Two bathrooms in total.
– Main bathroom has been updated with new floor tiles/ new shower screen and toilet and vanity
– Extra features include a split air conditioning unit, fresh paint inside and out and a mixture of carpeted floors and hard wearing laminate
– Large entertainment deck area in the back yard overlooking the near level lawns
– R3 Zoned rectangular land
– Mixture of paved and grassed spaces surrounded by secure fences. Ideal for children and pets to play
– Coolong Reserve & Dog Park | 600m (8 min walk)
– Castle Towers | 1.2km (15 min walk)
– Castle Hill Metro | 1.2km (15 min walk)
– Hills Showground Metro | 1.3km (15 min walk)
– Sydney CBD | 34km (33 min drive)
– Bus Stop (610X Express) | 550m (8 min walk)
– Excelsior Public School | 1.4km (17 min walk)
– Castle Hill High School | 1.4km (17 min walk)
– St Gabriels School | 550m (8 min walk)
– Gilroy Catholic College | 850m (11 min walk)
– Municipality: The Hills Shire
– Land Zoning: R3/ Medium Density