Resort Style Living - Split Level Home in the Heart of Castle Hill
Located in one of the most desirable pockets of Castle Hill, this architecturally designed, owner-built residency on a private and peaceful block of land is truly the entertainer’s dream. Prepare to impress with this open, split level floor plan, catering for any family’s living needs. Within close proximity to all the Hills locale has to offer, this home is ready for you to move in and make it your next home.
Spread across this unique floor plan is the opportunity for four living and dining spaces, complemented by a sunroom and wet bar for extra convenience and wow factor when entertaining, or just some extra space to enjoy the sun-soaked afternoons. For additional convenience, this home presents a separate office or retreat space with its own private access through the garage. At the heart of this home is the open kitchen with ample laminated bench and storage space, complete with a servery window, breakfast bar, double sink, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. Splayed across this home is four bedrooms, all with built-in robes. The master suite has the added luxury of a private ensuite and ceiling fan. One of this homes’ most defining features is its accessibility and openness to the beautiful surrounds of this block of land. Not only is this home filled with windows, flooding this home with gorgeous light, but it also opens to multiple balcony spaces, which lead to the beautiful outdoors below. With level lawn space and a newly resurfaced pool surrounded by decking and greenery, this home is the perfect backdrop for you and your family.
Sitting on an almost 1,000 sqm block within one of the most sought-after areas of Castle Hill, this home is the perfect choice for comfort, convenience, and peaceful living.
– Four living and dining spaces.
– Four bedrooms all with built-in robes.
– Separate office/retreat area with private access through garage.
– Sunroom and wet bar.
– Open plan with raked ceilings.
– 4 x split system, reverse cycle A/C throughout plus slow burning combustion fireplace in main living room.
– Open kitchen with ample laminated bench and storage space, complete with a servery window, breakfast bar, double sink, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, electric cooktop, and oven.
– Downstairs bathroom with bath and shower, master ensuite and extra toilet within internal laundry.
– Oversized single garage, one carport space. Off-street parking for 3-4 cars.
– In-ground, 60,000 litre saltwater pool, recently resurfaced with heating.
– Decking and greenery surrounding pool.
– Level lawn.
– Covered, paved entertainment area.
– Castle Towers | 2.5km (6-minute drive)
– Castle Hill Metro | 2.5km (5-minute drive)
– Baulkham Hills Stockland Mall | 2.5km (5-minute drive)
– Eric Mobbs Reserve and Sporting fields | 700m (2-minute drive)
– Nearest Bus Stop (corner Drayton Ave & George Mobbs Dr) | 400m (2-minute walk)
– Baulkham Hills North Public School | 1km (2-minute drive)
– Muirfield High School | 4.4km (7-minute drive)
– Gilroy Catholic College | 1.7km (4-minute drive)
– Baulkham Hills Hill School Selective | 2.4km (6-minute drive)
– St Bernadette Primary School | 3.1km (7-minute drive)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is a guide only. Whilst all information has been gathered from sources, we deem to be reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information, nor do we accept responsibility for any action taken by intending purchasers in reliance on this information. No warranty can be given either by the vendors or their agents.