Another Sold By Jack Bi. Call Jack On 0425232728 For Any Help
For immediate response, please call or sms Jack Bi on 0425 232 728 for inspection or price guide.
Set in a commanding position nestled back from the road behind privacy hedges is this well maintained home, set on a large 1206sqm piece of Hills real estate, possible subdivision, granny flat or duplex STCA, single level family living with many amenities nearby. Partly renovated with quality finishings, this home is ready to move straight in or allows you the opportunity to further update utilising your own personal flair. The extensive and spacious yard has plenty of room for a pool, or for the astute investor, there is room for a possible granny flat and income stream (stca).
Ideally located walking distance to direct City bus services and moments to Hills Showground Metro Station, Stockland Mall and Norwest Business Park. Also within the catchment zones of the highly sought after Excelsior Public Primary and Model Farms High School.
• Sleek, entertainers kitchen with stone benchtop and waterfall edge, gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and an abundance of storage and food preparation spaces
• The rumpus adds a second living area to this family friendly home
• Three generously sized bedrooms all with built-in-robes and ceiling fans
• The master suite ensures privacy with additional ensuite
• Classic bathroom with original charm, separate toilet
• Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning for year-round comfort
• Large and level outdoor lawn with north-easterly aspect providing a safe haven for children to play
• The dining room opens up to an expansive timber deck and presents the perfect space for outdoor living and entertaining
• Horseshoe driveway nestled well back from the street providing ample and safe off-street parking
• Secure and automated double garage offering extra length for storage &/or workshop space
Bus stop (601 & 615x) | 170m walk
Hills Showground Station | 3.1km
Seven Hills Station | 7.1km
Norwest Business Park | 3.4km
Alfred Henry Whaling Memorial Reserve | 650m walk
Stockland Mall Baulkham Hills | 1.3km
Castle Towers | 4.1km
Excelsior Public School | 1.4km
Model Farms High School | 4.4km
Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School | 3.2km
Baulkham Hills High School | 850m
Crestwood High School | 1.2km
Gilroy Catholic College | 1.8km
Oakhill College | 5.4km
Tangara School for Girls | 7.1km
TAFE Baulkham Hills | 1.7km
Municipality: The Hills Shire Council
Land Size: 1206sqm
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.