Fully Renovated, Crestwood, 948 SQM, Granny Flat & Reserve Facing
With a peaceful and rare reserve outlook and space to accommodate the whole family, this fully renovated single level home comes with space, quality and a council approved two bedroom granny flat. Generously sized living areas create ideal spaces for entertainment or quiet getaways. The centrally located kitchen is modern in design and finished with quality appliances and plenty of storage, including a large walk-in pantry. Additionally, a huge island benchtop with 40mm stone tops and a full length breakfast bar for meals on the go. Four bright bedrooms come complete with carpeted floors and plantation shutters, the master complete with ensuite and walk-in robe, and the fourth room doubling as a study. One of this property’s most notable features is its fully defined contained in-law accommodation, complete with kitchen, full bathroom, living room and an additional two generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes.
Conveniently located and tucked away in one of Baulkham Hills most sought after precincts, this home is in the catchment for quality school, close by to parks and and only a short stroll to public transport. Boasting only 5 minutes to Stockland Mall, or under 10 minutes to Castle Towers or the Castle Hill Metro for luxury shopping options and public transport access. Only 100m to the closest bus stop, a short 4 minute walk to the Crestwood BMX Track or a short 6 minute stroll to Glenmire Road Park, kids won’t be short of local entertainment!
– Huge combined living and dining area at adjacent to the kitchen, nearby to a meals area for a quick bite to eat on the go. The spacious lounge room at the front of the home overlooks the front verandah.
– A modern and generously sized kitchen sits in the heart of the home. Finished with extensive storage options including a walk-in pantry, the space is shaped by a huge island with a breakfast bar, topped with 40mm stone. All complimented by quality appliances and a built-in wine rack.
– Four bright bedrooms come complete with carpeted floors and plantation shutters, the master complete with ensuite and walk-in robe, and the fourth room doubling as a study.
– A fully self contained separate area part of the home comes complete with its own kitchen, full bathroom, living room and an additional two generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes.
– Extra feature include ducted air conditioning, fresh paint, alarm system, skylights and fireplace.
– Sparkling pool overlooked by a pergola covered sitting area, perfect for sometimes entertainment.
– Level lawns are surrounded by landscaped gardens and secure fences, we large side access and garden shed for additional storage.
– Double garage with automatic doors.
– Glanmire Road Park | 500m (6 min walk)
– Crestwood BMX Track | 300m (4 min walk)
– Stockland Mall | 3km (5 min drive)
– Castle Towers | 5km (9 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro | 5km (9 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 34km (31 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 100m (1 min walk)
– Jasper Road Public School | 1.4km (17 min walk)
– Crestwood High School | 1.2km (16 min walk
– St Michaels Primary School | 1.3km (17 min walk)
– Baulkham Hills Selective High School | 2.2km (4 min drive)
Municipality: The Hills Council