Sold By Jack Bi And Lisa Van. Call Jack Bi on 0425232728 And Lisa Van on 0422135316 For More Help
Auction Location: 49 Coral Tree Drive, Carlingford NSW 2118.
Please watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzs99WIsgp8&t=10s for agents’ YouTube
video and property introduction. Over four weeks campaign, 136 groups of buyers came through open house and 17 groups of buyers pre-registered to bid for auction. For more details, please call Jack Bi on 0425 232 728 and Lisa Van on 0422 135 316 at anytime. Thanks.
Nestled in a quiet pocket of Carlingford suburbia sits this classically large family home, perched at the high point of the street on a block proportionate to its’ size and overlooking the surrounding district and forest views. With plenty of space inside the house for entertaining and family time, and a huge level backyard to keep the children busy or for the astute gardener looking for some extra space. Falling into 16 minutes walking distance to Murray Farm Public School & Carlingford High School this home is close to convenience, ideally located for easy access to nearby shops, schools, public transport and local parks.
The flexible layout of this quality home has many different spaces and rooms to suit the different family members allowing for multigenerational living with ease. Finished with high ceilings framed in cornices, this home includes generous lounge room with crystal chandelier, dining spaces and a large downstairs rumpus room. Overlooking the luscious green backyard and with tree lined views, the updated kitchen boasts quality stainless steel appliances and gas cooking, surrounded by a Caesarstone benchtop and plentiful storage. Focused on flexible, multigenerational living, six light filled bedrooms are spread throughout the home, complimented by timber flooring.
Upstairs is the renovated bathroom with separate toilet and 3 large bedrooms, all with easterly views and built in robes, including the luxurious master bedroom with a walk in robe, crystal chandelier and large renovated ensuite. Downstairs features another three bedrooms with district views, two sharing a full bathroom space while the third basks in the luxury of its own ensuite, ideal for in-law or guest accommodation. Downstairs also features a home office area as well as the internal laundry with access to the oversized backyard. Extending from the bountiful living spaces downstairs is the back deck sitting area, raised from the yard to oversee and increase the quality of the views of nearby surroundings, a space ideal for entertaining or a quiet moment after a busy day.
Perfectly positioned only 750m walk to the Carmens Road Shops and 800m to the nearest bus stop, ideal for an established or growing family, the home presents its new owners with all the opportunity one can expect from the Carlingford locale.
– A flexible layout with high quality finishes brings comfort and space for multigenerational living
– With pleasant views of nearby greenery and the backyard, the updated kitchen has quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, Caesarstone benchtops and plentiful storage.
– Six light filled bedrooms are spread throughout the home, three upstairs with built in robes, including the master bedroom which comes with a walk in robe and updated ensuite. Downstairs are three more bedrooms, complete with timber flooring, one of which boasts its own ensuite, ideal for guest or in-law accommodation.
– Additional features include space for a potential home office, high ceilings, bay windows and quality cornices.
– High end of the street brings gorgeous easterly views over the district and nearby forest areas.
– Huge backyard ideal for children to play in, entertain or for the astute gardener looking for some extra space.
– Rear covered deck sitting area overseeing the quality views of nearby surroundings, ideal for entertaining or a quiet moment.
– Rainbow Farms Reserve | 230m (2 minutes walk)
– Carmens Road Shops | 750 (11 minutes walk)
– M2 Motorway | 2.7km (5 minutes Drive)
– Carlingford Court | 3.0km (5 minutes drive)
– Carlingford Village | 3.1km (5 minutes drive)
– Eastwood Shopping Centre | 6.9km (9 minutes drive)
– Sydney CBD | 25.1km (23 minutes drive)
– Bus Stop (City Bus – M2 Oakes Road Exchange) | 800m (10 minutes walk)
– North Rocks Tennis Centre and Courts | 1.8km (4 minutes drive)
– Murray Farm Public School | 1.3km (16 minutes walk)
– Carlingford High School | 1.3km (16 minutes walk)
– Arden Anglican College Beecroft | 3.9km (8 minutes drive)
– St Gerard’s Catholic Primary School | 1.9km (4 minutes drive)
– The Kings School | 5.1km (9 minutes drive)
Municipality: Parramatta Council
Lot Area: 923sqm
Garage Area: Double Garage
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.