Convenient Family Living
Auction Location: 49 St Pauls Avenue, Castle Hill NSW 2154.
Positioned in one of Castle Hill’s most prestigious pockets, this stunning double storey family home is designed for space and easy low maintenance family living, keeping the needs of the large family in mind. A combination of spaces spread throughout the home for the different members of the family and a location to support easy access to local sports, community involvements and to nearby conveniences.
With a convenient location to suit the family, this stunning 18-year-old home is only 10 minutes’ walk to the Kellyville Village, and a short 6-minute drive to Castle Towers. Access to public transport is on your doorstep, with a short walk to express city buses and local buses, and only 4 minutes’ drive to the Showground Metro Station.
– A welcoming open and aery entrance foyer
– Multiple living spaces include a formal lounge, formal dining, family room, meals area, and downstairs rumpus.
– Upstairs rumpus or lounge room.
– The rumpus room comes complete with a built in bar and sliding doors into the back yard, ideal for year round entertaining.
– Floor to ceiling windows flooding light in throughout the spacious rumpus room and family room
– Spacious kitchen featuring full electric cooking, stainless steel appliances, double sinks, dishwasher, 40mm granite benchtops with breakfast bar and extensive cupboard and storage space.
– Four bedrooms upstairs are finished with carpeted floors and built-in robes, including the master bedroom which boasts an upgrade to walk-in robe, space for parents retreat, and ensuite.
– Additional fifth bedroom/ study downstairs with its own split system air conditioning unit.
– Spacious laundry with stone benchtop and plenty of storage space
– Three full bathrooms including the ensuite.
– Extra Features include double entry doors, alarm system, ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuum and internal gas outlet.
– Combination of decking and paved entertainment spaces made private by surrounding gardens and fences.
– Well established and low maintenance front and back garden
– Secure inground salt water heated pool surrounded with decking and landscaped low maintenance gardens surrounding.
– Triple garage with automatic doors. Extra storage and drive through to the back yard.
– Centenary of ANZAC Reserve | 600m (8 min walk)
– Kellyville Village | 850m (10 min walk)
– Castle Hill Home Hub | 1.5km (4 min drive)
– Showground Metro | 2.5km (4 min drive)
– Norwest Metro | 3.2km (8 min drive)
– Castle Towers | 4.1km (6 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 37km (37 min drive)
– City Express Bus (615x) | 650m (9 min walk)
– Sherwood Ridge Public School | 2.0km (3 min drive)
– Crestwood High School | 4.3km (9 min drive)
– St Angela’s Primary School | 600m (8 min walk)
– William Clarke College | 1.2km (15 min walk)
Municipality: The Hills Council
Lot Size: 640sqm (approx.)
Garage Space: Triple Garage with angle drive through