Architecturally Designed Private Oasis, Walk to CTHS, Oakhill PS and Oakhill College
Situated on a whisper quiet street in the highly sought-after Oakhill estate. Offered for the first time in 29 years, this well looked after and loved substantial family home features a variety of living spaces over the three-storey floor plan, including lounge and dining spaces, rumpus room and an 85sqm multifunctional space as a teenagers retreat or a working from home setup on second floor. This home is ready to welcome a new family to enjoy all it has to offer. At the heart of the home, the functionally designed Tasmanian Oak timber kitchen features electric cooking, quality branded appliances, extensive storage options, and a hard wearing 40mm laminate Benchtop with breakfast bar. Four upstairs bedrooms are flooded with natural light and feature built-in robes and access to a balcony, the master suite also featuring its own private ensuite and two balconies. Additionally, a room downstairs doubles as both a study or 5th bedroom.
Tucked away, the private setting meets a top tier location, nearby to many amenities this prestigious estate has to offer. Only a 6-minute stroll Oakhill village for a small corner shop style stop in, or Castle Towers, only 10-minute drive, where supermarkets and a variety of cafes, restaurants, boutique stores and conveniences await. When looking for public transport, walk no more than 6 minutes to bus services and just a moments’ drive to Cherrybrook Metro or Castle Hill Metro. In the catchment for the highly sought-after Cherrybrook Technology High School, and only a 9 minute walk to Oakhill Drive Public.
– A variety of living spaces available over the floorplan include both lounge and dining spaces, but also a huge multifunctional space, perfect for a home office, teenage retreat, games room or much more.
– Tasmanian Oak timber kitchen has been well maintained, featuring electric cooking, quality branded appliances, extensive storage options, and a hard wearing 40mm laminate benchtop with breakfast bar.
– Four upstairs, generously sized and brightly lit bedrooms all come complete with built-in robes and access to three balconies, the master suite also featuring its own private ensuite and two balconies. An additional room downstairs, while set up as a study, could also double as a 5th bedroom.
– Two fully equipped bathrooms, including the ensuite, feature a shower, corner bathtub as well as half wall tiling, and large windows for plenty of ventilation and sunlight.
– Extra features include split system air conditioning, raked timber ceilings, wine cellar, alarm system and double entry doors.
– Huge north facing outdoor deck space, perfect for year-round entertainment, overlooking the stunning trees and bushy views awaiting your personal touches.
– Stunning forest style front gardens adding to the ambience and privacy on offer.
– Triple garage with plenty of driveway parking.
– Oakhill Village | 500m (6 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village | 2.4km (5 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 2.5km (6 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro | 4km (10 min drive)
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 4km (10 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 30km (35 min drive)
– Bus Stop (Cnr. David & Earlstoke | 450m (6 min walk)
– Oakhill Drive Public School | 700m (9 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 2.5km (5 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 1.4km (18 min walk)
– Tangara Girls School | 2.8km (5 min drive)
– St Bernadette’s Primary School | 3.5km (6 min drive)
– Mount St Benedict College | 6km (11 min drive)
– Water Rate: $149.35 pq.
Municipality: Hornsby Council
Garage Area: Three Car Garage