Cherrybrook Finest for Families – CTHS at your Door!
Cherrybrook’s most sought-after school are at your door, with Cherrybrook Technology High School, only 2 minutes walk from the front door, and John Purchase Public only a couple of minutes further. Tucked in a pocket known for its convenience, walking distance from the home are several amenities on offer, including Cherrybrook Shopping Village, boasting a Woolworths and an abundance of other shops & restaurants, Greenway Park Sporting Fields and Dog Park, a bus stop 140m from the front door and a city express bus (620x) to have you in the CBD in 40 minutes.
Finished with a variety of living spaces, a spacious kitchen and large bedrooms, this family focused home has spaces for the whole family. An ornate timber kitchen is complete with gas cooking and quality appliance, as well as 40mm granite benchtops and plenty of cabinet space. Outdoors, the low maintenance yard comes with a set up vegetable patch, and a pergola covered outdoor living space, ready for guests to enjoy year round. Manicured front gardens and a grand facade greet the street.
– Surrounding the kitchen, the formal lounge room, formal dining room and casual family room create quality separate spaces to entertain or escape a long day. A large bay window in the formal lounge floods the space with natural light.
– Stunning timber kitchen is brightly lit and complete with quality gas cooking, an oven, dishwasher, and double sink. The 40mm granite benchtop shapes the space with a breakfast bar, all housing plenty of cabinet storage space.
– Four bedrooms on the upper level are complete with solid timber floors and built-in robes. The master bedroom comes complete with its own private ensuite while the fourth bedroom matches its master suite proportions.
– Two full bathrooms upstairs including the ensuite and main bathroom. Downstairs, a powder room offsets the laundry.
– Extra features of this home include ducted air conditioning, gas outlet and high ceilings with double height in foyer void space.
– Stunningly landscaped backyard with level lawns and vegetable garden
– Pergola covered outdoor living space for year-round entertainment, complete with paved floors for easy maintenance
– Stunning street presence with manicured front gardens and grand facade.
– Greenway Park and Sporting Fields | 900m (11 min walk)
– Greenway Dog Park | 1km (12 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village | 1.2km (14 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 2.7km (5 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 30.1km (33 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 140m (2 min walk)
– John Purchase Public School | 350m (5 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 140m (2 min walk)
– Tangara School for Girls | 2.6km (5 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 3.7km (6 min drive)
– The Hills Grammar School | 6.4km (11 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council