Sold at Auction! - Move in Ready Family Friendly Living
Sold by James Laing and the team at Murdoch Lee Estate Agents for all enquiries please call | 0415 466 188
Standing proud on the elevated side of the street, this quality renovated family home is central to the many amenities and conveniences that Castle Hill has to offer. A modern living design with high quality finishes throughout and adaptable open plan living zones. Sitting at the heart of the home, the gourmet kitchen is centered around a large caesarstone island benchtop overlooking informal living and dining areas that flow through to a stunning, oversized and fully covered alfresco dining area. Complete with an outdoor kitchen inclusive of caesarstone benchtops, this outdoor dining space provides plenty of room for entertaining and is framed stunningly by landscaped gardens, whilst providing access to both an external paved courtyard (inclusive of cubby house) together with a large level secure grassed area.
Storage and space are not in short order with this home. In addition to the generously sized two car garage, the lower ground floor features a large under house storage/workshop inclusive of additional storage cupboards and workbench. Further to the lower ground floor comprises a separate tiled study or teenage retreat.
With a location equal to the homes quality, this property is a brief 300m walk to Excelsior Public School, a short stroll to bus stop and city express buses, and 5 minutes drive to both Castle Towers & Grove Square Mall (Stockland Mall).
– Multiple spacious open plan living and dining areas, boasting high quality timber floorboards, zoned ducted air conditioning for year-round comfort together with the option of natural gas heating to informal and formal living areas.
– Oversized open plan, modern kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, dual sinks and a spacious island benchtop with breakfast bar seating. Finishing the space are extensive soft close storage cupboards and drawers, 40mm caesarstone benchtops and stylish caesarstone splashback.
– Four bedrooms are provided, inclusive of two ensuite bathrooms and WIR, making an ideal option to accommodate in-laws or guests. The oversized master suite is light filled providing access to a large WIR and fully tiled ensuite bathroom.
– All three modern bathrooms (including two ensuites), are finished with high grade floor to ceiling tiles, frameless showers screens and stone vanity benchtops, whilst the main bathroom also features a corner bath.
– Dual automatic garage providing internal access together with workshop and storage area.
– Additional features include high quality timber jarrah floorboards, new carpet, zoned ducted air conditioning (separate zone for each bedroom and each living zone), security alarm system, multiple natural gas points, LED downlights and modern blinds throughout.
– Framing the properties front yard are stunning low maintenance tiered manicured gardens (inclusive of irrigation system) with solid rendered brick retaining walls.
– Spacious alfresco dining complete with outdoor kitchen boasting stone benchtops, built-in BBQ with natural gas connection and ample storage space.
– Manicured gardens and lawns shape the stunning front and rear yards, finished with secure fences and a cubby house.
– Castle Towers | 2.0km (4 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 2.0km (4 min drive)
– Grove Square – Baulkham Hills | 2.3km (4 min drive)
– Alfred Henry Whaling Memorial Reserve | 400m (5 min walk)
– Upcoming Waves Leisure and Aquatic Centre | 350m (5 min walk)
– Sydney CBD | 32.3km (30 min drive)
– City Express Bus | 600m (9 min walk)
– Excelsior Public School | 300m (4 min walk)
– Model Farms High School | 5.5km (9 min drive)
– Gilroy College | 350m (5 min walk)
– Baulkham Hills High School | 1.2km (15min walk)
Municipality: The Hills Council