SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION - Green-filled living in spacious family home
Auction Location: 5 Torrens Place, Cherrybrook NSW 2126.
Vaulted ceilings and hardwood trim define this spacious four-bedroom family home, well located in central Cherrybrook and surrounded by lush suburban greenery.
Up an elevated garden walkway and through a timber-toned entry door, this open and notably centralised family home is every inch the image of spacious modern living. Three of the four centrally-located bedrooms feature separate air conditioning, walk-in or built-in wardrobes, and front balcony access, while, the master bedroom features access to a contemporary renovated ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles. Large and open living areas feature openly across the floorplan, with a sleek modern kitchen facing due north, and flowing effortlessly out and onto a backyard entertaining terrace. Upstairs, vaulted high ceilings yield a similar sense of space to open family and living areas with views of Cherrybrook’s surrounds.
Outdoors, a sizeable paved and covered entertainer’s alfresco promises space to spare for evenings of hospitality, with a watchful eye over an appealing in-ground swimming pool.
• Contemporary tri–level, fully renovated four-bedroom family home, well-located in central Cherrybrook and surrounded by lush suburban greenery
• Vaulted high ceilings lend a sense of loftiness and space to open living spaces, with raked ceilings to entry featuring a beautiful timber staircase, with glass balustrade
• On the upper level three centrally located bedrooms feature separate air conditioning, walk-in or built-in wardrobes, and front balcony access. Master bedroom enjoys access to a contemporary renovated ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles
• On the lower level there is a separate 4th bedroom or study with floor-to-ceiling windows taking int the verdant gardens.
• Renovated main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, quality fittings and clerestory window
• Sleek modern kitchen faces due north amid stainless-steel Miele & Bosch appliances and elegant Caesarstone benchtops, with porcelain floor tiles and split system air conditioning flowing effortlessly though dual sliding doors onto an outdoor entertaining terrace
• This kitchen even includes a German-engineered Schweigen extractor fan, remote controlled and valued at $5,000
• Secure two-car automatic garage, plus ample street and driveway parking for more vehicles
• Outdoor paved entertaining terrace offers space to spare for evenings of hospitality
• Substantial in-ground solar heated saltwater pool swimming pool, overlooked by a sizeable paved entertainment area
• Private gardens, and an easy walk to Pennant Hills bus service
• Manicured gardens to the front, rear and sides of the home lend a green aesthetic to the wider block
• Gumnut & Holly Playground | 0.55 km
• Callicoma Walk Cascades | 1.3 km
• Callicoma Trail | 1.32 km
• Yanderra Grove Reserve | 0.7 km
• Carlile Swimming Pool | 0.8 km
• Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre | 1.1 km
• Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 5.2 km
• Buses to City, North Sydney and Metro | 0.25 km
• Cherrybrook Train Station (via Franklin Rd Walkway) | 2.3 km
• Cherrybrook Public School | 650m
• Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1.3km
• John Purchase Public School | 1.00 km
• Tangara School for Girls | 1.10 km
• Oakhill Drive Public School | 1.89 km
• West Pennant Hills Public School | 2.16 km
Municipality: Hornsby Shire Council
Lot Area: 776sqm
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.