Light & Bright - Centre of Convenience
Perched proud on this popular tree lined street, this family home sits on a north easterly aspect, with large windows flooding the home with plenty of natural light. Flowing through the home, beautiful cypress pine timber floors give the sun-drenched living spaces a homely feel, kept in comfort by a large split system air conditioning unit. A centrally positioned kitchen with electric cooking features plenty of storage space including a walk-In pantry, double sinks, stainless steel appliances, and hard-wearing laminate benchtops. Four generously sized bedrooms are bright and all complete with built-in robes. Set to the back of the home master bedroom features its own private ensuite.
A central location means close access to all the quality local amenities nearby. Public transport opinions are in abundance, with both the Castle Hill Metro Station and Hill Showground metro within 6 minutes’ drive and 450m to the nearest bus stop on Wiseman Road. Falling into the newly adjusted catchment for quality schools, including Excelsior Public School & Crestwood High School, and close to quality private schools including St Gabriel’s, Gilroy College and William Clarke College, all within a 9 minute drive away.
– Flowing through the home, a formal lounge and dining room have cypress floors and a split system air conditioning unit to keep the spaces climatised all year round. A family room makes for a great secondary casual living space close to the kitchen.
– A well-maintained kitchen complete with electric cooking features plenty of storage space, double sinks, stainless steel appliances, and hard wearing laminate benchtops with walk-In pantry.
– Four generously sized bedrooms are bright and all complete with built-in robes. Set to the back of the home master bedroom features its own private ensuite.
– Two large bathrooms, main including a separate toilet and a bathtub.
– Spacious and level lawned, the wrap around yard includes an undercover sitting space directly off internal family room for seamless entertainment.
– Sparkling inground pool.
– Sun drenched front verandah.
– Double garage with additional storage space.
– Hills Showground Station | 2.4km (5 min drive)
– Castle Towers | 3km (6 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro | 3km (6 min drive)
– Castle Hill RSL | 3.2km (6 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 34km (38 min drive)
– Bus Stop (Wiseman Rd) | 300m (4 min walk)
– Excelsior Public School | 750m (9 min walk)
– Crestwood High School | 1.8km (4 min drive)
Nearby Private Schools:
– Gilroy Catholic College | 1.2km (3 min drive/15 min walk)
– St Gabriel’s School | 1.9km (3 min drive/17 min walk)
– William Clarke College | 4.1km (9 min drive)
Municipality: The Hills Shire Council
Garage Area: Double Garage