Family Home only Stroll to Metro, Park and Shops
Tucked away in a quiet but central pocket of Kellyville Ridge, this generous family home stands proud on the high side of the street on a flat block. Complete with multiple generous living spaces throughout including a huge rumpus room upstairs, the central kitchen and open plan design will make entertaining a breeze. A bedroom downstairs doubles as both a study or additional bedroom, ideal for guest or in-law accommodation. Upstairs, the bedrooms boast luxuries, while the master bedrooms are finished with the finest, including a walk-in robe and its own private ensuite. The upstairs living space on the landing creates a quality space for a variety of uses, including but not limited to a teenage retreat, sitting area or study nook.
The locality of this home takes advantage of the quiet street with back gate access to Vinegar Hill Reserve. Nearby to the many amenities on offer, this home is ideally located for families looking to be nearby to schools, shops and public transport. In the catchment for Kellyville Ridge Public School only 900m down the road, and Rouse Hill High School. Rouse Hill Town Centre and the Rouse Hill Metro Station are both within 15 minute’s walk from the home.
– Light-filled and bright living spaces include a huge combined lounge and dining room, family room, a generously sized rumpus overlooking the yard through stunning bay windows, and an upstairs living space ideal for a sitting room or teenage retreat.
– Modern kitchen design boasts separate cooktop and stove, stainless steel Bosch appliances, and double sinks. The space is framed by extensive soft closing cupboards and a 40mm Caesarstone benchtop with breakfast bar
– Four bedrooms upstairs plus a fifth bedroom/study on the ground floor. Two upstairs bedrooms come complete with built-in robes. The master bedroom is finished with all creature comforts including walk-in robe, modern private ensuite and a split system air conditioning
– Two bathrooms upstairs boasts showers and floor to ceiling tiles, while the main bathroom enjoys the further addition of a stand alone bathtub. A powder room downstairs is between the laundry and garage.
– Extra features include, split system air conditioning units to multiple rooms of the home, cornices, large natural looking tiles, renovated kitchen and bathrooms and open plan living.
– Large covered entertainment space overlooks the spacious level yard with secure fences for children and pets.
– Low maintenance gardens and north facing aspect brings year round sunlight and ambience to the space
– Rear gate access to the Vinegar Hill park, directly behind the property
– Double automatic garage with extra parking space on driveway.
– Vinegar Hill Reserve | 260m (3 min walk)
– Connor Greasby Park | 1.1km (14 min walk)
– Rouse Hill Town Centre | 1.3km (15 min walk)
– Rouse Hill Metro | 1.3km (15 min walk)
– Sydney CBD | 43.3km (42 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 500m (5 min walk)
– Kellyville Ridge Public School | 900m (11 min walk)
– Rouse Hill High School | 3.2km (5 min drive
– St Mark’s Catholic College | 900m (12 min walk)
– Our Lady of the Angels Primary | 3.8km (7 min drive)
Municipality: Blacktown Council