Multigenerational Living in Sought After Location
With two separate living zones, this updated family home is ideal for the large or multigenerational family looking for that bit of extra space. With multiple spaces spread throughout both levels, this home is not short of living room that allows the family to both come together or keep their own space. The ground floor is finished with a fully renovated kitchen including 5 burner gas cooktop with oven, caesarstone benchtops, plantation shutters and subway tiles. Boasting two large living spaces, three bedrooms including the master with renovated ensuite and seamless access to the backyard with inground pool. The upper level of the home boasts its own kitchen, combined lounge and dining room (or media room), two generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes and an updated bathroom.
Whether it’s by the bus stop at your doorstep or in your own car, this home’s central location between Castle Hill and Baulkham Hills will have convenience at your fingertips. Situated a brief 3 minute drive to Grove Square Shopping Centre (previously known at Stockland Mall) or only 5 minutes drive to Castle Towers and the Metro Station, you will be spoilt for choice of restaurants, cafes, boutique shops, big name brands and super markets. Falling into the catchment for Excelsior Public School, only a brief 15 minutes walk away, Baulkham Hills Selective at 8 minutes Walk away and Model Farms High School only 7 minutes drive.
– Upstairs living in a spacious combined lounge and dining room. Three spacious living spaces surround the kitchen on the lower level and are complete with built-in storage cabinets.
– Renovated modern kitchen downstairs boasts high quality finishings including 5 burner gas cooktop with oven, dishwasher and double sinks. Space is framed with extensive cupboard storage with soft close cabinetry, Caesarstone benchtops with breakfast bar and subway tile splashback.
– Upstairs kitchen with granite benchtops, and extensive cupboard space complete with combined cooktop and oven, double sinks and dishwasher.
– Two bedrooms to the upper level boast built in robes and windows allowing polenta of natural light. Three Bedrooms to the ground level all include built-in robes including the master which boasts private renovated ensuite.
– Extra features of this home include four stunningly renovated bathrooms, ducted air conditioning (1 year old), plantation shutter, floorboards and slate tiles.
– Decked balcony overlooking the pool and yard from upper level.
– Private entertaining area with access to inground pool
– Laundry with external access finished with extra shower and toilet
– Level back yard with landscaped gardens
– Alfred Henry Whaling Memorial Reserve | 400m (5 min walk)
– Grove Square – Baulkham Hills | 1.5km (3 min drive)
– Castle Towers | 3.0km (5 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 3.0km (5 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 31.6km (28 min drive)
– Sydney Airport | 42km (36 min drive)
– M2 on-ramp | 2.5km (5 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 2m (<1 min walk) School Catchments - Excelsior Public School | 1.1km (15 min walk) - Model Farms High School | 4.4km (7 min drive) Nearby School - Baulkham Hills High School | 550m (8 min walk) - Gilroy College | 1.5km (2 min drive) Municipality: The Hills Council