Next Door to Cherrybrook's Best - Less than 200m to Schools
Space, Convenience, and opportunity await in this stunning Cherrybrook family home. Tucked in the suburbs most sort after pocket for is proximity to quality education, this home is next door to John Purchase Public School, and a brief 2-minute stroll to Cherrybrook Technology High School. Within walking distance from the home are several other amenities on offer, including Cherrybrook Shopping Village, boasting a supermarket and an abundance of other shops & restaurants, Greenway Park Sporting Fields and Dog Park, and a bus stop 290m from the front door.
Built around family living, the home has generously sized bedrooms and living spaces designed to cater for year-round comfort with floorboards throughout and Daikin ducted air conditioning for the entire house. In addition, there is also a separate split system air conditioning in the family and dining room. Overlooking the yard and covered entertaining area is the updated and brightly lit kitchen, boasting quality appliances with gas cooking and granite benchtop.
– Open and spacious living areas to the ground floor of the home including a formal lounge and dining room as well as family room. Upstairs boasts a study nook.
– Brightly lit and updated kitchen boston quality appliances, gas cooktop with separate oven, double sinks, dishwasher and 40mm granite benchtop. Breakfast bar with outlook over the yard.
– Three generously sized bedrooms upstairs boast floorboards, built in robes and ducted air conditioning, including the master bedrooms with 3 built-ins and its own private ensuite.
– The master ensuite and main bathroom have been updated with new tiles and new shower screens, the main bathroom also boasts a luxury spa bath. The ground floor includes a powder room.
– Extra features of this home include fresh paint throughout, new flooring, Daikin ducted air conditioning for the entire house. In addition, there is also a separate split system air conditioning in the family and dining room, LED downlights for the entire house including bathrooms and toilets and new blinds.
– Automated garage with new epoxy flooring
– Paved and pergola sheltered entertainment area
– Secure yard ideal for kids and pets.
– Large hard surface driveway for extra parking
– Neatly laid out garden patch from front to back of the house.
– Greenway Park and Sporting Fields | 350m (4 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village | 800m (9 min walk)
– Appletree Shops | 1.3km (2 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 3.2km (5 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 30.4km (33 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 290m (3 min walk)
– John Purchase Public School | 50m (<1 min walk) - Cherrybrook Technology High School | 170m (2 min walk) Nearby Schools - Tangara School for Girls | 3.0km (5 min drive) - Oakhill College | 3.4km (6 min drive) - The Hills Grammar School | 6.8km (11 min drive) Municipality: Hornsby Council