East Excelsior Estate - Quiet and Leafy Locale
Auction Location: On Site.
Positioned in one of the East Excelsior Estate’s most popular tree lined streets, this quality family home has generous living proportions with high ceilings throughout the whole home, spacious living areas, quality kitchen and large bedrooms with built-in robes and big windows, flooding them with light. Enjoy the leafy streets from the large front verandah and the manicured gardens and spacious yard from the large rear entertainment space. All perched on 949sqm of premium Castle Hill real estate and set close to conveniences and parks, the location of this property is second to none.
With an abundance of amenities nearby, you will be spoilt for choice. Only a short 4 minutes drive to Castle Towers, 4 minutes drive to Baulkham Hills Stockland Mall and a short walk to Baulkham Hills North Public School. Only 290m at the end of the road is a bus stop to nearby shopping centres, with many other conveniences nearby such as recreational facilities, this home is not one to be missed.
– A formal lounge with stunning bay windows and french doors opens up onto the large wrap around verandah. A formal dining room, as well as the family room flow through the home creating an abundance of living spaces to enjoy and relax in.
– A gourmet modern kitchen features a cooktop with separate oven, quality stainless steel appliances and double stinks. A 20mm granite benchtop with breakfast bar and extensive cabinetry frames the space.
– Four bedrooms are all finished with timber floors. Three rooms come complete with built-in robes and large windows, including the master which boasts additional features including its own split system air conditioning unit and its own door to the rear entertainment space.
– Both the main bathroom and ensuite have been tastefully updated
– Extra features include double entry doors, cornices, split system air conditioning, and bay windows.
– Spacious wrap around front verandah with french doors.
– Level and large private rear yard overlooked by entertainment space provides a fantastic space forth growing family or entertainers
– Alfresco area with flyscreens
– Double automatic garage
– Castle Towers | 2.1km (4 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro | 2.1km (4 min drive)
– Baulkham Hills Stockland Mall | 2.8km (4 min drive)
– Eric Mobbs Reserve and Sporting fields | 600m (7 min walk)
– Sydney CBD | 34km (33 min drive)
– Nearest Bus Stop (corner Drayton Ave & George Mobbs Dr) | 290m (4 min walk)
– Baulkham Hills North Public School | 1km (13 min walk)
– Muirfield High School | 4.7km (7 min drive)
Nearby Private Schools
– Gilroy Catholic College | 1.4km (3 min drive)
– St Gabriels School | 1.5km (3 min drive
– Baulkham Hills Hill School Selective | 3km (5 min drive)