Quaint Family Home in Quiet Cul-de-sac
Tucked on a whisper quiet street off Appletree drive, this spacious duplex has been updated to suit the needs of the growing family or the astute investor. With 3 brightly lit bedrooms, complete with wardrobes, and split system air conditioning units, including the master bedroom which also boasts an ensuite. The living space connect to the well-maintained kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of storage cabinets. Extra features of this conveniently located home include fresh paint, new carpets and LED lights.
In a pocket known for its convenience, this immaculately presented and spacious duplex is only a short stroll 750m to Appletree Shops for small goods, or a brief 15 minutes’ walk to the Cherrybrook Village where a supermarket, boutique stores, cafes and restaurants await, along with many other options. Falling into the catchment for Cherrybrook Technology High School and John Purchase Public School.
– Brightly lit combined lounge and dining room with separate family/meals adjacent to kitchen for meals on the go.
– Well maintained and centrally located kitchen complete with gas cooking, separate oven, dishwasher and double sinks. A hardwearing laminate benchtop is complete with breakfast bar.
– Three full bedrooms on the upper level are all complete with split system air conditioning and new carpets. Two bedrooms are complete with built-in robes, while the master bedroom includes a walk-in robe and private ensuite
– An ensuite and main bathroom on the second level, main bathroom with bath tub. Powder room to ground floor
– Extra features include fresh paint, new carpets, split system air conditioning unit and LED lights.
– Paved outdoor entertainment space, sheltered by a pergola for year round use and entertainment
– Low maintenance gardens and front yard.
– Single garage with additional
– Kanangra Park | 550m (8 min walk)
– Appletree Shops | 700m (10 min walk)
– Greenway Park and Sporting Fields | 1.2km (15 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village | 1.3km (15 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 4.3km (6 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 31.7km (34 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 750m (10 min walk)
– John Purchase Public School | 1.7km (3 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1.9km (3 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 4.5km (9 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 4.1km (6 min drive)
– The Hills Grammar School | 7.9km (11 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council