Quiet neighbourhood within minutes of amenities
Introducing Villa 7 of 75A Crane Road Castle Hill – a semi-detached three bedroom double brick spacious villa on over 500sqm of landscaped and manicured gardens nestled at the rear of the complex providing complete privacy and tranquillity
Within minutes of transport links such as the Castle Hill Metro station, Castle Towers, Castle Mall & well-renowned schools and parks.
Step through the gate and white picket fence that sets the scene for a relaxing and peaceful home. Meander up the long path to the front door passing lovely gardens and levelled grassed areas. Enter the front door to be met with high ceilings and a spacious hallway with bedrooms to the right of the property and living areas to the left.
Villa 7 has 3 spacious,quiet and cosy bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & lovely green outlooks. A renovated bathroom offers floor to ceiling tiling and a double rainfall shower.
Open-area living rooms gives a sense of space and a feeling of connectedness with floorboards and tiles throughout. A comfortable living, light-filled dining, functional and comfortable study area, internal laundry and storage and a renovated kitchen with extra storage.
Ducted air-conditioner, ceiling fans, LED lights, ceaseratone kitchen benchtops, bosch appliances, NBN ready are just some of the added benefits along with easy, safe and convenient lock-up garage and carport.
Entertain at ease under the spacious pergola with a perfect north aspect that will keep you & the house warm throughout winter and cool throughout summer.
Spend hours in your luxurious low-maintenance Vortex hydrotherapy spa which can be used all year round with temperature adjustments and self-cleaning capabilities.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity which will have you living in a peaceful family friendly neighbourhood whilst in close proximity to all amenities.
Looking forward to welcoming you at one of our inspections.
• Quality residence in a semi-detached villa that has been fully renovated and features ducted air-conditioning, high ceilings and LED downlights throughout
• Full brick home located in highly sought-after suburb close to all amenities
• Villa is nestled at the rear of the complex providing complete privacy and tranquillity
• Open plan floor design includes lounge and dining area, a study and cosy nook near the kitchen
• Caesarstone kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
• Internal laundry
• Renovated bathroom offers floor to ceiling tiling and double rainfall shower
• Well-appointed bedrooms all include built-in wardrobes
• Large backyard with level lawn and undercover paved entertaining area
• Elevated deck with spa
• Single automatic garage with additional single carport
Bus |140m (2 minute walk)
Castle Towers | 1km (14 minute walk)
Castle Hill Metro Station | 1km (14 minute walk)
Castle Hill RSL Club | 1.9km
Castlewood Park | 900m
Waves Fitness & Aquatic Centre | 3.1km
Castle Hill Showground | 3.8km
Castle Hill Public School | 1.9km
Castle Hill High School | 2km
St Bernadette’s Primary School | 1.4km
St Gabriel’s School | 1.9km
Excelsior Public School | 3.2km
St Angela’s Primary School | 5.3km
Oakhill College | 2.7km
Municipality: The Hills Shire Council
Villa / Lot Area: 502sqm approximately
Garage / Carport: 85m2 approximately
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.