Executive West Pennant Hills Home on a 3554m2 Parcel of Land
Auction Location: 70 Alana Drive, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125.
Situated on a wide, premium street in West Pennant Hills, this spacious executive-style home has the comfort and space to house a large family who loves to entertain. Sitting on a block of just under an acre of land, of which a half-acre is usable, this is a house perfect for the family who loves outdoor living.
The generous floor plan includes oversized living areas, providing members of the family with their own space to relax and unwind and a large family room which could be converted into a multi-media or games room. Flooded with natural light, filtered through the plantation shutters and climate controlled by the ducted air conditioning, the living areas and rooms of the home bring comfort all year round. The near-new modern kitchen is finished with Caesarstone benches, a breakfast bar and quality stainless steel appliances. Upstairs are four large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes including the large master suite, which boasts the luxury of its own walk-in robe and private ensuite. Downstairs there is a fifth bedroom which is ideal for a home office or guest accommodation. The home also comes with three renovated bathrooms.
Flowing through floor-to-ceiling sliding doors from the large family room is the spacious 50sqm alfresco pavilion looking out onto the very private, landscaped back garden and pool with panoramic bush views and an impressive sandstone staircase. Fully fenced and built to impress, the rear yard is ideal for entertainment, framed with many trees for privacy centering around the sparkling in-ground saltwater swimming pool with views over the half-acre of spectacular bush land. There is a back gate leading onto a further half-acre of bushland, which is included on the property title, perfect for you to take a wander through your very own bush reserve.
– Spacious near-new kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops, quality stainless steel appliances.
– Multiple large, open plan living spaces.
– Four spacious bedrooms upstairs are finished with built-in wardrobes, including the master bedroom which boasts a walk-in robe and ensuite, while downstairs includes a fifth bedroom/study.
– Extra features include ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters, floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, near-new carpet.
– Large alfresco pavilion area, ideal for entertaining.
– Generously sized back yard with plenty of room over the half-acre of usable space.
– Sparkling inground saltwater pool with bush outlook.
– Three-car garage.
● George Thornton Reserve | 1.4km (2 Minute Drive)
● Coonara Shopping Centre | 1.7km (3 Minute Drive)
● Cherrybrook Metro | 3.2km (5 Minute Drive)
● Castle Towers | 4.2km (7 Minute Drive)
● Sydney CBD | 29.2km (29 Minute Drive)
● Nearest Bus Stop | Blacks Rd 400m (4 Minute Walk)
● Murray Farm Public School | 5.3km (8 Minute Drive)
● Muirfield High School |7.4km (10 Minute Drive)
● Mount St Benedict College | 6.4km (9 Minute Drive)
● The King’s School | 9.2km (14 Minute Drive)
● Tara Anglican School for Girls | 10.4km (16 Minute Drive)
Land Size: 3,554 sqm
Fenced and usable land is 2,000 sqm