Onsite Auction 4pm Saturday 7th May
Auction Location: Onsite
Ideally set and ready to cater for families, this spacious four bedroom home has a variety of living spaces, including a huge rumpus, perfect for a home office or theatre room. The central set kitchen overlooks the stunning outdoor entertainment space, complemented by full gas cooking, quality appliances, plenty of storage space and breakfast bar. The four restful bedrooms are positioned to the rear of the home and complete with carpeted floors, three rooms with built-in robes including the master bedroom which also features a private ensuite.
Positioned in the highly coveted Tuckwell Road, known for its convenience, school catchments and quick access to public transport. With easy access to Samuel Gilbert Public School and a 10 minute walk to Castle Hill High School, 2 minutes walk to Express City Bus and a short 3 minute drive to Castle Towers Shopping Centre and Metro Station, this home’s location is only matched by its neighbours sharing the prestigious estates benefits.
– Three separate living spaces include lounge and dining rooms as well as family room with raked ceilings opening to outdoor living space. A huge rumpus space ideal for a home theatre room or used as a home office.
– Well equipped and centrally located kitchen, complete with full gas cooking, quality appliances, double sinks and plenty of cupboard and bench space. Double sinks overlook the outdoor pergola space and connect to the many living spaces of the home.
– Four bedrooms over the single level floorplan all complete with comforting carpeted floors. Three rooms with built-in robes including the master bedroom which also features a private ensuite.
– Two bathrooms including main with shower and bathtub close to all bedrooms, and ensuite to master.
– Extra features include ducted air conditioning, gas heating points, solar panels, raked ceilings to parts of the home, double entry doors.
– Large outdoor pergola covered entertainment space overlooks the pool and is grounded by stunning travertine tiles.
– Sparkling inground solar heated salt water pool, surrounded by travertine tiles, gardens and glass fencing
– Low maintenance grass space, with secure yard and convenient side access.
– Solar Batteries.
– Castle Hill RSL | 750m (10 min walk)
– Knightsbridge Shopping Village | 3.7km (3 min drive)
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 1.4km (18 min walk or 3 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 1.4km (18 min walk or 3 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 31km (35 min drive) TBC
– Express City Bus | 150m (2 min walk)
– Samuel Gilbert Public School | 1.4km (18 min walk)
– Castle Hill High School | 700m (9 min walk)
– Oakhill College | 2.4km (5 min drive)
– St Gabriel’s School | 3.3km (6 min drive)
– Gilroy College | 3.6km (6 min drive)
Municipality: The Hills Council