Treetop Family Duplex - CTHS Zoned & Stroll to Shops
With full brick to the ground floor, this solid torrens title duplex is not short on space or quality of entertainment that the whole family can enjoy! Finished with open plan living, high ceilings, heated floors to parts of the home, the breathtaking treetop and bush views complete the spaces that open up to the back decking. The quiet street and private yet open location allows for year round entertainment to the back deck, finished with a pergola, relaxing spa, dining space and a fully functional outdoor kitchen connected directly to the home’s gas and water supply.
Finishing the luxury living is a location to match, situated close to public transport, shops, public transport and highly sought after schools. A brief 13 minutes walk to the Cherrybrook Village where a supermarket, boutique stores, cafes and restaurants await, along with many other options await or a short stroll 500m to Appletree Shops for small goods. Falling into the catchment for Cherrybrook Technology High School and John Purchase Public School the family friendly area offers an abundance of parks, walking trails and quick access to other major shopping complexes and the city.
– Four generous living spaces spread throughout the home are open and full of quality features including 3metre plus high ceilings and heated floors to the downstairs rumpus area.
– Central gourmet kitchen has quality finishing including a 5 burner gas cooktop, AEG oven, Miele dishwasher and double sinks with spray mixer. Framing the space are polyurethane cupboards and a glass splashback, while the island and bench are topped with 20mm Caesarstone.
– Four spacious and large rooms are finished with high ceilings to open up the space. The entry level rooms boast built-robes including the master with private ensuite and parents retreat space, easily converted into a walk-in robe. Lower level rooms include heated floors and one with direct access to the main bathroom.
– Spacious lower level main bathroom finished with a shower and floor to ceiling tiles. The master ensuite recently renovated and includes high quality floor to ceiling moroccan tiles.
– Extra features include split system air conditioning, heated flooring to parts of the home, interral gas outlets, high ceilings, fresh paint, new curtains, wine cellar and huge storage options with storeroom under the garage.
– Fully landscaped and low maintenance front and backyard.
– Stunning back decking and entertaining compete with a fully functional outdoor kitchen overlooking the Kuringai National Park.
– Pergola cover for year round use and relaxing spa
– Additional front decked area
– Kanangra Park | 400m (6 min walk)
– Appletree Shops | 500m (7 min walk)
– Greenway Park and Sporting Fields | 750m (9 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village | 1km (13 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 3.8km (6 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 30.8km (35 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 450m (5 min walk)
– John Purchase Public School | 1.2km (15 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1.4km (2 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 4.1km (7 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 3.7km (7 min drive)
– The Hills Grammar School | 8km (12 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council