Torrens Title Duplex in Convenient Locale – CTHS Zoned
Auction Location: Onsite.
Conveniently situated in the heart of Cherrybrook, this spacious, and well sized Torrens Title duplex is ready to move in. Ideal for the growing family or the astute investor, the 3 bedrooms, two bathroom plus powder room, kitchen and living spaces are filled with warmth, light new finishings including fresh paint, new floorboards and new blinds. The new kitchen is fitted with extensive cupboard space, gas cooking, quality appliances and 20mm Caesarstone benchtops.
Zoned for the highly sought-after Cherrybrook Technology High School and Cherrybrook Public School with both schools within 15-minute walk from the home. Public transport is only steps from the front door with a bus stop only 120m away on New Line Road, and access to the Cherrybrook Metro at the other end of Franklin Road.
– Spacious separated living and dinning rooms ideal for relaxed living and family meals.
– Newly renovated kitchen completed with gas cooking. Double sinks, quality stainless steel European appliances, and a Bosch dishwasher. The space is framed by 20mm Caesarstone benchtops and extensive cupboard space with soft closes drawers and cabinets.
– Three bright bedrooms upstairs all include comforting timber floor, ideal for year-round temperatures. Two rooms with split system air conditioning and built-in robes, including the master bedroom which features both of these, as well as a private modern ensuite.
– An ensuite and main bathroom on the second level, main bathroom with bath tub. Powder room to ground floor
– Extra features include fresh paint, new floors, split system air conditioning, new blinds and internal gas outlets.
– Private paved outdoor space is framed with high fences and low maintenance gardens
– Low maintenance established level lawns
– Double automatic garage with additional driveway parking
– Greenway Park & Dog Park | 850m (10 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village | 1km (12 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 1.3km (3 min drive)
– Castle Towers | 3.8km (7 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 28.6km (30 min drive)
– Bus Stop (New Line Road at end of Franklin Rd) | 120m (2 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Public School | 750m (9 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1.1km (14 min walk)
– Tangara School for Girls | 1km (13 min walk)
– Oakhill College | 3.4km (8 min drive)
– Hills Grammar School | 8.8km (13 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council