Modern family home in great location
This charming family home presents a convenient location in a peaceful cul-de-sac within the highly-sought after suburb of Castle Hill. Situated on the high side of the street, this residence is in close proximity to quality schools, Castle Towers, Kellyville plaza, Castle Hill RSL Club, parks and transport links. Waking up in this family home will have you feeling like you live in a tranquil reserve with the backyard backing onto leafy grounds. This home offers an abundance of space for a growing family and includes a formal lounge, formal dining, meals area, family room and upstairs living room that opens up to a balcony. The four carpeted bedrooms offers spacious layouts and built-in wardrobes.
Additional features include; double automatic garage, fully fenced and established level lawn backyard.
• Nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac in family friendly neighbourhood
• Light filled floor design offers plentiful space with a formal lounge, formal dining, meals area, family room, upstairs living room and downstairs study/home office that can be transformed into a 5th bedroom
• Freshly painted residence inside and outside includes beautiful stairs, internal gas outlets, ducted and zoned air-conditioning , new engineered timber flooring downstairs and new carpet upstairs
• Near new kitchen showcases stainless steel appliances, gas cooktops, electric oven, dishwasher, double sink and stone benchtops
• Four large carpeted bedrooms, all with built-ins and huge master bedroom suite including a luxurious walk-in robe and ensuite
• Study room/home office can be transformed into a 5th bedroom ideal for guest accommodation
• Well-situated main bathroom upstairs and a convenient powder room downstairs
• Internal laundry
• Rendered modern facade
• Double automated garage with internal access
• Large undercover entertaining area
• Fully fenced, level lawn backyard with the feel of a reserve with its leafy outlook
City Bus |750m (9 minute walk)
Kellyville Village | 1.4km
Hills Super Centre | 1.6km
Castle Towers | 4.3km
Showground Metro Station | 2.6km
Castle Hill Metro Station | 5.2km
Castle Hill RSL Club | 3.7km
Field 6 Fred Caterson Reserve | 2.9km
Hills Basketball Stadium | 3km
Sherwood Ridge Public School | 2.3km
Crestwood High School | 4km
Nearby private Schools:
St Angela’s Primary School | 1km
William Clarke College | 1km
Municipality: The Hills Shire Council
Council Rates: $388 pq approx.
Water Rates: $177.12 pq approx.
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.