Freestanding Single-Storey Villa on 485sqm (approx.) Block! Downsizer's Dream!
Freestanding and spacious, this villa is one of a kind boasting the largest lot in the complex and potentially the largest villa in Cherrybrook, with an expansive yard with manicured gardens and ample indoor and outdoor entertainment space. With three brightly lit bedrooms boasting built-in robes and large windows, including the master bedroom which also boasts an updated ensuite. Overlooking and flowing through to the large yard, the central update kitchen and surrounding living spaces will keep entertaining easy.
In a quality location, close to parks, schools, and other amenities, many of which are in walking distance from the front door. For a quick dinner, the back gate to the West Pennant Hills Sports Club is only a few hundred metres from the front door, while the back fence overlooks Edward Bennett Oval. Only 950m walk to Cherrybrook Public School and a short 7-minute drive Pennant Hills High School
– Three living areas including casual dining, formal dining and a large living space centre around the kitchen, flowing through to the back yard covered entertainment area. With ducted air conditioning throughout & ceiling fans for year-round comfort, and large sliding glass doors for plenty of sunlight.
– Brightly lit with downlights, skylight and windows, this kitchen comes complete with gas cooktop and separate oven, extensive cupboard space and a hardwearing laminate benchtop with breakfast bar and space for a mini fridge.
– Three bedrooms all come complete with built-in robes, ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning. In addition to these features, the master bedroom also boasts its own, tastefully updated private ensuite.
– Extra features include ducted air conditioning, fans, downlights and skylight.
– Huge yard boasting 485sqm of space (approx.).
– Spacious yard with covered entertainment space for year-round use.
– Freestanding villa surrounded by manicured gardens and landscaped spaces.
– Oversized double lock-up garage.
– Automatic programable watering system for garden and vegetable patch.
– Edward Bennett Oval | 10m (<1 min walk) - West Pennant Hills Sports Club | 500m (7 min walk) - Cherrybrook Tennis Courts | 700m (9 min walk) - Cherrybrook Village | 2.8km (4 min drive) - Cherrybrook Metro | 1.3km (15 min walk) - Castle Towers | 3.8km (5 min drive) - Sydney CBD | 28.8km (27 min drive) - Bus Stop (City Express Bus 620X) | 500m (6 min walk) School Catchments - Cherrybrook Public School | 950m (11 min walk) - Pennant Hills High School | 4.3km (7 min drive) Nearby Schools - Tangara School for Girls | 850m (11 min walk) - Oakhill College | 3.8km (6 min drive) - Hills Grammar School | 8.8km (11 min drive) Municipality: Hornsby Council Auction: Online