Investors Note! 21.4m Frontage on 878sqm Block! North-east Facing Backyard!
Auction Location: 9 Ackling Street, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153.
Positioned in a heavily sought-after location, boarding Castle Hill, this quality entry level home is situated on a spacious 878sqm block with a 21.4m frontage. Conveniently situated only 45 minutes to Sydney CBD by express bus in peak hours, a 7-minute walk to Baulkham Hills High School, an 8-minute walk to Grove Square Shopping Centre and a 5-minute drive to Castle Towers Shopping Centre, all the amenities this family friendly locale has to offer are at your fingertips.
Centering around the updated timber kitchen with quality finishings including gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, double sinks, and hard-wearing laminate benchtops are the living spaces, bedrooms, and outdoor living. The homes combined dining and formal lounge room come complete with a fireplace and ducted air conditioning throughout, setting comfort and ambiance to the space. A fully renovated bathroom comes with floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower, and spa bath, with additional shower and toilet accessible in the exterior laundry room. Three bedrooms, two on the ground floor, boast timber floors, one with built-in robe. Third bedroom on the upper level fills the space. Overlooking the manicured gardens and level lawns is the covered entertainment area.
Perched on a spacious block with huge frontage, the unrivalled location of this property and home are at the forefront, with a bus stop only 3 minutes’ walk away, easy access to the nearby Metro station and shopping centres!
– Large, combined dining and formal lounge room. Complete with fireplace for ambience and quality setting.
– Updated timber kitchen with quality finishing’s including gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, double sinks, and hard-wearing laminate benchtops.
– Three bedrooms complete with timber floors and large windows, one bedroom boasts a mirrored robe.
– Renovated bathroom complete with floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower, spa bath. Additional shower and toilet are easily accessed in the exterior laundry room.
– Extra features of this home include ducted air conditioning, high ceilings and fireplace.
– Manicured gardens frame a spacious level lawn block.
– Alfresco entertaining area with pavers and plenty of space.
– Large in-ground pool surrounded by tiles and secure fencing.
– Single garage with two car spaces on driveway.
– TAFE NSW – Baulkham Hills | 1km (2 Minute Drive)
– Grove Square Shopping Centre | 750m (1 Minute Drive)
– Torry Burn Reserve | 1.5km (3 Minute Drive)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 3.1km (5 Minute Drive)
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 3.2km (5 Minute Drive)
– Sydney CBD | 31.3km (29 Minute Drive)
– Express Bus Stop – Old Northern Road | 210m (3 Minute Walk)
– Baulkham Hills North Public School | 1.1km (2 Minute Drive)
– Model Farms High School | 4.4km (8 Minute Drive)
– Baulkham Hills High School | 600m (8 Minute Walk)
– Gilroy Catholic College | 2.3km (4 Minute Drive)
– Hills Adventist College | 3.1km (5 Minute Drive)
Municipality: The Hills Council
Block Size: Approx. 878sqm
Garage Space: Single Garage