Inspection by Appointment Only - Sun-drenched Estate Home, Centrally located in the much sought after Cherrybrook Technology High School Catchment
Auction Location: Online.
Bedrooms 4 | Bathrooms 2.5 | Car 2
Nestled between the suburb’s most prominent conveniences and sought after features, this stunning family home is tucked away in one of Cherrybrook’s best estates, known for its prestige and location. Overlooking from the highside of the quiet cul de sac ended street, this home is finished with features ready to cater for all in comfort, including spacious bedrooms, extensive and seamlessly flowing living spaces opening into a lush green paved backyard for casual alfresco entertaining in a private setting.
Known as “The Manor” this prestigious, high security, gated complex brings a resort style living experience to its residents in the heart of this bustling and exciting locale. Boasting a sparkling swimming pool, a tennis court, a gymnasium, a billiards room, spa and sauna, BBQ facilities, and a clubhouse venue for birthday parties and other family functions. Situated only an 8 minute walk to the back entrance of John Purchase Public School and the highly sought after Cherrybrook Technology High School, as well as a brief 600m stroll to the Cherrybrook Village to enjoy a variety of restaurants, cafes and other vibrant shops and amenities.
– Spaciously set around the ground floor of the home, four living and dining spaces create quality areas for entertaining, all overlooking the low maintenance private paved yard.
– A bright and well maintained kitchen at the centre of entertainment and located in the heart of the home features a gas cooktop with separate oven, dishwasher, microwave, extensive storage options as well as a 40mm stone benchtop with breakfast bar.
– Four spacious and light filled bedrooms all boast generous built-in robes, fresh paint and fresh carpets, including the master suite with access to spacious private ensuite
– Two full bathrooms upstairs including the ensuite boast baths, showers and toilet. Downstairs powder room is adjacent to the laundry.
– Extra features include ducted air conditioning, brand new carpets, brand new eco LED lights, fresh paint, spacious laundry with clothes dryer, extensive storage throughout the home including built-in display cabinets to the family room.
– High security, gated access and resort style facilities of The Manor Clubhouse and Grounds.
– Mature and established gardens framing the front of this magnificent family home.
– Large hedges and established trees line the back fence to create privacy and bring life to the space.
– Spacious automatic double garage with internal access.
– Greenway Dog Park | 350m (4 min walk)
– Carlile Swimming Cherrybrook | 400m (5 min walk)
– Greenway Park and Sporting Fields | 550m (7 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village | 600m (7 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 2.7km (5 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 30km (32 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 400m (4 min walk)
– John Purchase Public School | 650m (8 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 650m (8 min walk)
– Oakhill College | 2.9km (7 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 2.3km (5 min drive)
– The Hills Grammar School | 6.6km (11 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council
Land Size: 531.9sqm
Garage: Double Automatic Garage