Investors Take Note - Renovated Home with Council Approved Oversized Granny Flat: Rent it or use it as you please!
Placed in the record breaking Park Road, this spacious double bedroom home is an investors delight. Boasting four bright bedrooms and a study in the main house as well a two bedroom independent granny flat (council approved and separate access with own backyard) this property is an opportunity not to be passed up and sure to bring a premium rental return.
Freshly painted and positioned only a 3 minute drive to the Stockland Mall, this two storey home has a beautiful 5 year young modern kitchen finished with 60mm stone benchtops, soft close draws, quality stainless steel appliance and gas cooking with premium Smeg appliances. Surrounding the kitchen are two generous living spaces with timber flooring on the first floor overlooking the balcony into the front yard. Spread throughout the home are four spacious and bright bedrooms, two complete with built in robes, and one boasting its own newly renovated ensuite on the lower level, as well as a large study upstairs. The 695sqm block boasts a level, private and landscaped backyard complete with a large two bedroom granny flat. The beautifully maintained two and a half year old granny flat is fitted with quality finishings including wooden floors, ceiling fans, mirrored built in robes and spacious kitchen.
Surrounded by all the conveniences Baulkham Hills has to offer, this property is nearby to local parks, shops, schools and public transport. Ideally located a short 1km to the city bus and a quick 2 minute drive onto the M2, the location and set up of this home is ideal for the astute investor.
– Four generous bedrooms spaced throughout the home, with study, two bathrooms in main house and two additional bedrooms in the granny flat
– Five year old kitchen complete with quality gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, 60mm stone benchtops and plentiful storage
– Ground floor features newly renovated bathroom, under 3 months old finished, and a spacious bathroom with double sink and frameless glass shower area upstairs, both bathrooms have floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Less than three years old granny flat, complete with 2 bedrooms, 1 ensuite bathroom & powder room in laundry, with quality features and its own private access (with separate electricity meter & water flow meter)
– Addition features include fresh paint to a majority of the house, recently polished floors, ducted air conditioning, under stairs storage
– Spacious and private back yard, separate to granny flat.
– Landscaped and level backyard
– Large front yard with spaces to park additional three cars, in addition to the double garage complete with internal access
– Bidjigal Reserve and Parklands | 350m (5 min walk)
– Baulkham Hills Sports Club | 350m (5 min walk)
– M2 Motorway | 1.1km (2 min drive)
– Baulkham Hills Library | 1.2km (3 min drive)
– Stockland Mall Baulkham Hills | 1.9km (3 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 30km (28 min drive)
– Bus Stop – 610x Line (Windsor Rd after Oakland Ave) | 1km (13 min walk) and also 3-4 min drive to Barclays exchange bus stop on M2 expressway
– Baulkham Hills North Public School | 1.7km (4 min drive)
– Muirfield High School | 2.1km (3 min drive)
– Our Lady of Lourdes Primary School | 1.8km (4 min drive)
– The Hills School | 2.1km (5 min drive)
Municipality: The Hills Council
Land Size: 695sqm (approx)
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.