Sold - Contact Agents For More Details Or Market Update
For private inspections, please call Jack Bi on 0425 232 728.
Located at the heart of convenience and at the centre of one of The Hills most sought-after suburbs, this five bedroom full brick family home is close to all the amenities Castle Hill can offer. Only a short 13 minutes’ walk to Castle Towers Shopping Centre where a variety of boutique and major shopping chains, cafes and quality restaurants await. The Castle Hill Metro station and bus interchange is ready to take locals into the city and with the future expansion set to travel into South Sydney as well, the travel options are near limitless, opening the area to further major train lines and local travel options.
Emphasised by the highly sought-after school catchments for Castle Hill Public School and Castle Hill High School, the family-friendly surroundings and versatile floor plan make this home’s design and location a great opportunity for the growing family looking to secure a home in a high-quality suburb.
– Large living spaces to both floors of the home consist of a combined meals and family room on the lower level, and a large lounge/rumpus room to the upper level lit by large windows, downlights, all kept in comfort with ducted air conditioning.
– Conveniently located brand new kitchen complete with full stainless steel appliances and four-element cook top. Quality Omega appliances include dishwasher, microwave, cook top and oven, Double sinks as well as soft-close storage drawers and cupboards framed by 40mm Caesarstone benchtops.
– True five bedrooms include two master suites. Three other bedrooms with built-in robes and shared access to main bathroom. Master bedroom one comes complete with its own split system air conditioning, a walk-in robe and its own private ensuite. Master bedroom two shares a fully functional third bathroom upstairs with the generously sized study/home office.
– Three full and well-maintained bathrooms to the upper level are complete with showers. A spacious laundry on the ground floor comes complete with additional toilet and side access.
– Extra features of this home include ducted air conditioning to both levels, split system air conditioning to master bedroom, LED lights to upstairs lounge, cornices and a combination of timber, carpet and tiled flooring.
– Tiled backyard entertainment space covered by pergola and framed by tile clad retaining walls with gardens.
– Stunning, landscaped front and back yard with palm trees and neat lawns.
– Double automatic garage with workshop and internal access.
– Large under-house storage space.
– Playground | 150m (2 min walk)
– Heritage Park Estate | 1.5km (3 min drive)
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 1.1km (15 min walk)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 1.1km (15 min walk)
– Castle Hill Bus Interchange | 1.1km (15 min walk)
– Castle Hill RSL | 1km (13 min walk)
– Sydney CBD | 32.7km (36 mins drive)
– Bus Stop | 350m (5 min walk)
– Castle Hill Public School | 7 minutes walk to the back entry gate
– Castle Hill High School | 2 minutes walk to the back entry gate
– St Bernadette’s Primary School | 2km (5 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 2.4km (5 min drive)
– Gilroy Catholic College | 2.7km (7 min drive)
Municipality: The Hills Council