Walk to Metro & In CTHS Catchment – Rare Opportunity!
Auction Location: Onsite
Bespoke renovations and finishes with contemporary design in mind, this 24-year-old suburban sanctuary merges grandeur and sophistication to provide a family home of rare beauty and resort-style living. Perched on a 720sqm block in the most sought after pocket of Cherrybrook for its proximity to schools and amenities – only a 9-minute walk to Cherrybrook Metro Station and located in the desired catchment for Cherrybrook Technology High School. This fully-renovated home presents a rare opportunity for families who value lifestyle, quality and space.
With a commanding street presence, the entrance to the home naturally flows through the grand foyer to open spaces with high ceilings and branches off into a variety of multiple living spaces. Sprawled across the home are six combined yet private living spaces throughout – designed with family living in mind and perfect for growing households, intergenerational living and mature families. The luxurious kitchen is renovated with quality finishes, boasting European appliances, a Bosch 5-burner gas cooktop, 20mm stone benchtops, stone splashback and framed with soft-close drawers and cabinets providing ample storage.
The main bathroom is spacious and grand in design, with stylish terrazzo tiles, modern LED mirrors, brand new bathtub and custom-made vanity – renovated to seamlessly resemble the other two bathrooms and powder room. The five-bedrooms are spread throughout the home, with the master bedroom boasting its own renovated ensuite. All other four bedrooms are generous in size – with one bedroom on ground level adjacent to the guest bathroom which will tick the boxes for buyers living with their in-laws or often accommodate guests.
Dual entry through to the backyard space allowing seamless indoor/outdoor living, covered by a large pergola and framed with landscaped gardens, paved spaces and a levelled lawn allowing a remarkably quiet setting. The expansive in-ground chlorine pool can easily be converted to a salt water pool with an existing chlorinator and is bordered with modern glass balustrades and will allow the new homeowners to make the most of leisurely summer days.
With a focus on convenience, the positioning of this home offers only the best available when it comes to a Cherrybrook location, located at the centre of everything the suburb has to offer. Only a 9-minute walk to Cherrybrook Metro Station, 4 minute drive to the Cherrybrook Village and a 4 minute drive to the esteemed Cherrybrook Technology High School, this family home has all the amenities a growing or established family needs, a level of convenience rivalled only by the homes in its immediate surrounds.
– Six bright and spacious living areas spread throughout the home for the ever-changing family dynamic and entertainments of guests.
– Spacious kitchen is fully-renovated and complete with quality European stainless steel appliances, stone benchtop and splashback and partnered with open-plan design for the astute entertainer.
– Five spacious light-filled bedrooms are spread throughout the home, four with built in robes, including the first master bedroom which comes with a walk-in robe and ensuite.
– Three full-sized bathrooms are fully-renovated, with floor-to-ceiling tiles, stylish terrazzo feature tiles, LED mirrors, custom-made vanity and contemporary black finishes.
– Huge in-ground chlorine pool, easily converted to a salt water pool with existing salt water chlorinator.
– Levelled grassed lawn securely fenced for safety and privacy, with high-set landscaped plants and manicured hedges.
– Backyard entertainment space covered by pergola and framed by low-maintenance gardens.
– Stunning, landscaped front and back yard with scenic greenery and neat lawns.
– Cherrybrook Metro Station | 750m (9 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village | 2.3km (4 min drive)
– Coonara Shops | 1.7km (4 min drive)
– Castle Towers | 3.3km (6 min drive)
– Cumberland State Forest | 2km (4 min drive)
– Edward Bennett Oval | 550m (6 min walk)
– Sydney CBD | 28km (30 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Public School | 1.2km (15 min walk)
– Pennant Hills High School | 3.1km (7 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 2.5km (4 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 200m (1-2 min walk)
– Oakhill College | 2.9km (7 min drive)
– The Hills Grammar School | 8.2km (14 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council