Bright Family Home - CTHS Zoned
Auction Location: 11 Caber Close, Dural NSW 2158.
This brightly lit and well-appointed four bedroom family home is situated in a quiet leafy location with easy access to all the surrounding amenities either a short walk or drive away. Showcasing a low maintenance lifestyle on the high side of the street, the homes’ features are fit for the new and growing family, downsizing and empty nesters or astute investors alike.
Flooded with natural sunlight from the near north-to-rear aspect, the homes’ many windows create an open and spacious atmosphere in the generously sized downstairs living areas. Framed with decorative cornices, fresh paint and a mixture of carpet and floorboards, luxury and comfort can be felt in the home all year round. The timber clad corner kitchen overlooks both the meals and rear entertaining area while being easily accessed from the dining via the interconnecting sliding door. The kitchen, finished with extensive cupboard and storage options, has a dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven, double sinks as well as hard wearing laminate benchtops. Built with the growing family in mind, the home’s upper level has two storage closets and a well-maintained main bathroom with a shower and separate bath to accompany the generously sized bedrooms. The four bedrooms are finished with built-in wardrobes, brand new carpeted floors and new blinds, including the master bedroom. The master bedroom boasts an upgraded luxury of a walk-in wardrobe and Juliette balcony, as well as a private ensuite finished with a new shower screen, new vanity, and new toilet. With its northerly facing aspect, the private and secure rear yard is drenched in sunlight throughout the day and covered with established lawns and low-maintenance gardens. Seamlessly opening off the sunlight meals area through glass sliding doors is a large paved entertaining area made private by the high fences and high street positioning.
The home includes a double automatic garage with internal access, on 400sqm (approx.) of land in the only pocket of Dural that falls into the highly sought-after Cherrybrook Technology High School. Located only a short drive to both Oakhill Shopping Village and Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre, 500m to the nearest city express bus and 5 minutes’ drive to the Cherrybrook Metro Station, this idealistic family home is topped with a location to fit its new residence needs.
– Brightly lit timber kitchen finished with double sinks, electric cooking, dishwasher, laminate benchtops and extensive storage options.
– Three spacious and sun-drenched living areas finished with new paint, new flooring, new blinds and ducted air conditioning.
– Four well sized bedrooms area finished with built-in wardrobes and brand new carpeted floors, including the master bedroom which boasts the upgraded luxury of a walk-in wardrobe, updated ensuite and Juliette balcony.
– Two well maintained bathrooms upstairs including the updated ensuite, as well as a powder room downstairs.
– Extra features include fresh paint, new flooring, new blinds, ducted air conditioning and alarm system.
– Private and secure low maintenance backyard with established lawns and gardens.
– Large, paved entertainment area.
– High side street frontage captures plenty of sunlight.
– Double garage with automatic doors.
– James Henty Drive Oval | 1km (13 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre | 1.9km (3 min drive)
– Oakhill Shopping Village | 2km (5 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Metro Station | 3.4km (5 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 29.5km (28 min drive)
– City Bus Stop (New Line Road after James Henty Drive) | 500m (8 min walk)
– John Purchase Public School | 1.4m (2 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1.3km (2 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 2.9km (7 min drive)
– Lorien Novalis School | 5km (8 min drive)
– Hills Grammar School | 6.3km (11 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council
Garage Space: Double Garage